PDA

View Full Version : anal play first time?

pantyhoselovern
11-13-2009, 05:28 PM
hello all im new here

and also im newbie closet dressser and would like to strat anal play but never try that before, anyone have sugestions how to start, what to use.:)

Divisionick
11-13-2009, 07:33 PM
Thing is when you pop your rear end cherry, its all about going slow.
Personally I would recommend first attaining some lubrication seeing how the anus does not have any natural lubrication like a vagina or a penis. Find a comfortable spot and simply use your finger at first. This way you can feel exactly what your doing and how far you are going.

If fingers are not your thing, find something very narrow at first and just get it in and gradually work you way up, it takes time, but in the end you can really increase pleasure by doing this.

Simple steps--> go slow, go small, and use lube and try to have some fun!
;)
if you want, let me know how it goes in a personal message or if you have any other questions

snoopscat
12-07-2009, 01:19 AM
The first step is always toothbrush to be inserted in and out then gain pace as you start liking it. Later go for thicker stuff as your ass eases up.

Drewsub90
12-17-2009, 09:42 PM
I'd have to agree that fingers are a good start, unless your like me with large hands.

i originally started with regular pen's(the kind you use from the grocery store), i always took the ink out though. eventually when that didnt seem... enough i began using more than one pen, then my finger(s), and eventually larger items.

ALWAYS use lube, if you dont you can tear the membrane wall letting bad things into your body. When using lube, the only "To much" is if its literally falling off the item.