PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

RandomGuy19
11-13-2009, 04:07 PM
20/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (have webcam)

Hello

I'm a 20/m/usa student looking for a special type of mistress, a key holder. I recently acquired a chastity belt along with a key lock and an changable combination lock. I'm looking for a mistress to control my chastity belt and thus have complete control over my masturbaton habits.

I've always been a big fan of a mistress controling when and if I cum, but its hard to do in an online relationship. There is of course the honor system, but this provides the mistress with no proof that the slave is following her instructions and despite wanted to serve a previous mistress, I've never made it more than 1 week withouth breaking and disobeying orders. I wanted a way that I could force myself to wait, and a way to prove I hadn't betrayed my mistress's orders, a Chastity belt.

How will this work you ask? Well, with your instruction I can lock the belt on using the key lock and mail the key, freeze it in ice, leave it somewhere etc. This will leave me locked in my chastity belt until the key can be retreived. The combination lock however would be much more useful. Using my webcam and I blindfold, I could set a new combination without seeing it. My Mistress would be able to read the new combo over the webcam and write down the combo. I would then set the lock and scramble the numbers. Leaving myself locked in chastity and giving you complete control over my pleasure. I would not be able to cum unless you gave me permission and the combo, and you would have proof that I obeyed you. Using a knife (carefully), I could destroy the belt and remove it if it was an emergency, but you would know the next time I went on cam. You will have complete control, you will know I am obeying you.

Other things I'm looking for in a Mistress:
I'm looking for a firm but caring Mistress who will challenge me, control me, train me, set rules for me, and get me to try new things. I want a Mistress who is also a friend. You'll be in complete control, but I'd also like to be able to just talk. I want someone who will push my softlimits, with one in particular: cum eating. I've always wanted to eat my own cum but I always lose the nerve. I'm looking for a mistress who will help me acheive this goal over time. (Saying "Just do it now because I say so" after the first time will not work, I need to build to this. I need help getting there). I do enjoy tasks and assignments but I don't need them frequently.

Tease and Denial
Forced Chastity
Forced Orgasm
Rules
Tasks
Assignments
Anal
Semi Public with chance of being caught
reasonable pain
cbt

soft limit I would like to work on:
cum eating

Hard limit:
blood
scat
permanent
family

What I have:
Chastity Belt with key lock and changable combo lock
Webcam
Digicam
clothespins
Various household items

I live alone and am willing to purchase other toys as needed.

My previous experience includes a few one time webcam sessions and one long term 6 month relationship with a mistress. I definately still consider myself a beginner.

If you're interested or just want to know more feel free to send me a PM or contact me at my yahoo: Guyftbllfn, MSN: [email protected], or Aim: Guyftbllfn.

I'm always up to talk and would be more than willing to show of my belt and web on cam.

Thanks All