PDA

View Full Version : Enjoying enemas?

Jaro
10-26-2018, 07:53 PM
I have had a few enema's now with my new enema bag and, when getting beyond 400ml or so, they have become extremely torturous. They gave me huge cramps and I felt like I would literally burst open.
Especially this 800 ml one has been among the most painful things I have had to endure during my submission.

But what really confuses me is that they are not supposed to be torturous like this. I haven't seen anyone on this site say they are, quite the contrary: people seem to enjoy them. They are also done for medical reasons but if someone would give me one in the hospital I would likely sue them for torturing me.

Does anyone else find them torturous like me? And if not, do you have any ideas on what it could be about me or how I'm doing them that makes them so?

The thing is: I actually want to 'enjoy' these and I don't understand.

Butterfly's Prisoner
10-26-2018, 11:45 PM
Hi Jaro,

Personally I quite like enemas, but more on a psychological level than a physical one. The feeling itself isn't necessarily pleasant (and especially when you're very full of liquid, it can get very unpleasant and even slightly painful); however, there is something in them that I find insanely arousing. On top of that, the feeling of expulsion can be rather pleasant for some, although obviously that's beside the point of this thread.

Now, as for why your body seems less than inclined to accept them, I can only guess. There may be a physiological reason for this (e.g., irritated colon or whatever), but I'm going to ignore that and focus on the things that you may do to take the enema.

For a start, position is important; if you are taking an enema whilst sitting on the toilet, that is most definitely going to fail because that position practically forces you to expel. There are many positions people use for taking enemas (Google can be your friend here), but personally I'm a friend of taking these while standing and it seems to work fairly well. Another typical option which is supposed to help is lying on your back; it may get a bit impractical if you need to control the flow of water, but that one helps.

Another factor which you will almost certainly have noticed is the speed. Trying to get too much water in your bowels in too little time is a recipe for failure. Take your time, do it as slowly as you need and stop the flow of water altogether when you need to. There's nothing wrong - in fact, it's what you are supposed to do.

On top of that, the water temperature is crucial. The solution needs to be fairly warm, as it's going in your body and you don't want your body temperature to change over this - neither would your bowels be happy about it. So it needs to be fairly warm - just not hot, for obvious reasons. And while this is not a factor that should affect your ability to hold it, it's very advisable that you'll add a teaspoon of salt per liter of water you take. The reason for this is simple: there are minerals in the blood vessels around your bowels, and if the bowels themselves get filled with water, it will absorb some of the minerals in your body, which will get inevitably expelled afterwards. So put on some salt, will you?

And finally, an extra factor which can have a massive impact on anything BDSM-y, fetishy or sexual is your mood. If you go into an enema thinking "this is going to be a disaster" because you had a first bad experience or whatever reason, then it's almost certainly going to be one. You're going to want to be comfortable for this: put on music that you like, make sure that you're doing this at a time when you're relaxed, have a pleasant temperature at home... and if you can get someone close to assist you and take care of you, that would be best, but it's obviously not a requirement for taking enemas.

There, I think that's a fair bit. However, I wonder if you could describe your enema-taking procedure in detail to see if there's something else that you could improve to give yourself an easier time?

Have fun. :)

Butterfly's Prisoner
10-27-2018, 12:15 AM
On top of all I previously mentioned, something that could help you a lot is using an inflatable enema plug. That is just a hollow plug that can inflate as much as you need to prevent being pushed out, but at the same time, they are hollow so that you can connect them to your enema bag and keep the water flowing. So if the feelings themselves are bearable or became so, but you just couldn't keep the liquid in, then these would almost certainly be a valuable addition.

I happen to have an inflatable enema plug I got from Amazon (I think the maker was called CleanMaster or something like that) and it works well, although the first one I got ended up with a broken valve (as can happen to most inflatable toys) and I ended up buying a second one. But while it works, it works really well. :)

Some people use double balloon plugs, but these are much more expensive and something you may not want to get for occasional play only.

Jaro
10-27-2018, 02:57 AM
Hello!

Thank you for your detailed answer. I did almost everything you said: the water was warm, I was laying on my back or side. I probably did fill myself up too fast but that was mostly because I wanted to end the torture as soon as possible.

Maybe it is less painful if I go slower, but even if that does make it less painful, I don't like drawing out an otherwise very boring process. But perhaps it is the only way to make this easier.

I am still skeptical if it will get easier for me, but I will try slower next time at least.

Butterfly
10-28-2018, 09:42 AM
To be honest, I have never actually been a fan of the physical feeling of an enema. I get crampy and feel like I need to let it out right away.

However, what I do enjoy is the blushiness, the vulnerability. I like feeling desperate and having somebody else control when I can release it. I will also admit that when plugged after an enema and brought to orgasm, it is a very unique feeling. I have also had an orgasm one while releasing on the toilet which was really really good!

As for taking the enema, I have never had too much trouble holding almost a full enema bag. I do get crampy and feel like I need to get rid of it, but I have never released before making it to the toilet.

As was mentioned, the water temperature and your position do make a difference, and going slower can help.

However, it could just be that you don't enjoy enemas and that is ok.

Jaro
10-28-2018, 10:48 AM
However, it could just be that you don't enjoy enemas and that is ok.

Thank you for your helpful comment Miss, as always!

You know I still want to enjoy them and I think I would if they just weren't so damn painful for me.