PDA

View Full Version : risking my exposure

PrincessLela
10-20-2018, 08:46 AM
Someone dared me to to show myself fully naked to Temporarily Exposed and I like the idea to do it. Please give me exposure ideas like... if 120 comments or 120 extensions i must show the uncensored version of pics with face.

examples could be (what i like)
40 is another pic
70 for my email
90 comments for my face
120 for another face pic

submale_21
10-20-2018, 08:48 AM
50 extensions is another pic
300 comments for my face
100 for kik

PrincessLela
10-20-2018, 08:50 AM
50 extensions is another pic
300 comments for my face
100 for kik
thanks but i bet that you can give me more ideas and some creative ones...i dare you come on...

submale_21
10-20-2018, 08:53 AM
thanks but i bet that you can give me more ideas and some creative ones...i dare you come on...

yes i can...kik me: submale21

MichaelAtlas
10-20-2018, 08:58 AM
Let's add another pic at 25 extentions so people are well motivated ;). And I want the picture at 25 to be one of you with your nipples clamped and breasts bound (if you don't know how pm me for step by step guide) I want the top of the picture to start right below your nose so it includes your lips

Mention it there that you want people to humiliate and degrade you in the comments, then every 10 comments add a picture of your naked body with the two most humiliating comments from the last 10 written on it. Once you pass 100 comments you will have to include face in these ones as well.

Mastee
10-20-2018, 09:00 AM
I say start off fully clothed. Then 10 extensions = an item off day jumper. Another 10= top then trousers bra underware

PrincessLela
10-21-2018, 03:11 AM
I say start off fully clothed. Then 10 extensions = an item off day jumper. Another 10= top then trousers bra underware

Let's add another pic at 25 extentions so people are well motivated ;). And I want the picture at 25 to be one of you with your nipples clamped and breasts bound (if you don't know how pm me for step by step guide) I want the top of the picture to start right below your nose so it includes your lips

Mention it there that you want people to humiliate and degrade you in the comments, then every 10 comments add a picture of your naked body with the two most humiliating comments from the last 10 written on it. Once you pass 100 comments you will have to include face in these ones as well.

Nice ideas thanks

Lee Anderson
10-21-2018, 05:06 AM
For each new picture you about to post, make yourself orgasm as many times before posting as you have posted pictures. Every time with a new toy.

exhib1
10-21-2018, 05:50 AM
Post on temp exposed nude with sign covering face, and as people comment, and extend, post more with smaller sign until fully exposed

raisethebar
10-21-2018, 06:44 AM
Start with the pictures being up for 12 hours
1 hour extensions
Downloads avaible
Every 10 comments you add a pic
Every 50 comments you must repost your lastest naked picture to the main page with the title being the link to the running total page.
Every 30 comments pics have to be of a sexual nature is fingering pussy, sex, bj etc
At 100 comments pics must include your face
At 150 comments you need to post all your pics to a volafile and keep adding in te. Your comment count now includes vf and te. You must add the link in the comments in te
At 200 comments you must add a 1 min plus video of you fingering/dildo your pussy
At 250 comments you must add a video you fingering/dildo your ass
At 300 comments you must post a video of you giving a blowjob (1 min plus)
At 350 comments you must post a video of you having sex.
If you make it to the 1st page of the most comments you must take requests for pics or videos
If you make it to the most commented you must add an any desk I’d number
You need to reply to any questions that are asked of you. It. It comments about your apperence
You do not need to give the link in here when you post, but your first pic needs to have a sign saying Princess Leia and you need to post on this three that you posted your pic

raisethebar
10-24-2018, 06:28 AM
Have you made a liked any durations or made a decision on when and how your posting?