PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Noquestions
11-12-2009, 10:33 AM
19/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hi all.

I am a genuine, and experienced Mistress, prefer to be called Miss, or Ma'am. Though not too fussed to have it repeated too much, rather you just act the part, than feel you have to call me something. Treat me like a princess. In time will tell you my real name. I have had sub/slave boys both online, and in real life.

I am looking for a cute, and obedient boy toy. Not just someone who wants to wank on cam. I am wanting serious replies from people who believe they can be this.

I would ask you have at least digi cam, and able to take photos, webcam is a bonus. I am located in England, so being in similar time zone is a plus, to very nice looking boys, may go outside of this.

I am picky, I want to like the boy I watch and play with. I like slim, smooth boys, I know its a little harsh, but if you are not my type, no matter how obedient, no matter how few limits you have, it just won't totally do it for me.

I am especially looking for an "emo" type boy to play with and watch.

I like guys in just underwear, and don't just want to see cock, like to see a guys full form and face, so you cannot be shy.

Have done online both on cam, watching tasks performer over varying lengths of time (had one boy on from only minutes, to another on for a number of hours in one go). And also giving tasks to do not at the computer.

I am fair, and fine with limits, if someone is a no go, thats fine, as long as it is said beforehand, not a constant whiner. I am looking for a boy of any experience, can take a boy used to doing this, or a new starter. Ideally want someone who can be fairly active, online and able to hold a conversation too. And someone who wants to be owned for a fair period of time...

Right. Please either reply here, or send me your details in a private message, if you do, a photo of you would be a plus. (not sure how many responses I will get). I will try to reply to as many/all people.

People who do reply, in either form, do tell me about yourself, age, location, limits, whether you have a digi/web cam and so on. Not just a few words. I am looking for serious people.

Leopard
11-12-2009, 10:36 AM
I really like this ad. Best of luck to you! If I was that way inclined I'd apply in a heartbeat.

beeba
11-12-2009, 10:37 AM
i would but im to young and dont have many objects/toys to use

Noquestions
11-12-2009, 10:47 AM
Thank you K. Just feel, rather get myself across a little, rather than a short message, so people know what I am looking for, and to show I am a serious, genuine person, and hope to get the same in responses/PMs.

lukey_barn
11-12-2009, 01:18 PM
19/female/master seeks 18-24/male/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hi all.

I am a genuine, and experienced Mistress, prefer to be called Miss, or Ma'am. Though not too fussed to have it repeated too much, rather you just act the part, than feel you have to call me something. Treat me like a princess. In time will tell you my real name. I have had sub/slave boys both online, and in real life.

I am looking for a cute, and obedient boy toy. Not just someone who wants to wank on cam. I am wanting serious replies from people who believe they can be this.

I would ask you have at least digi cam, and able to take photos, webcam is a bonus. I am located in England, so being in similar time zone is a plus, to very nice looking boys, may go outside of this.

I am picky, I want to like the boy I watch and play with. I like slim, smooth boys, I know its a little harsh, but if you are not my type, no matter how obedient, no matter how few limits you have, it just won't totally do it for me.

I am especially looking for an "emo" type boy to play with and watch.

I like guys in just underwear, and don't just want to see cock, like to see a guys full form and face, so you cannot be shy.

Have done online both on cam, watching tasks performer over varying lengths of time (had one boy on from only minutes, to another on for a number of hours in one go). And also giving tasks to do not at the computer.

I am fair, and fine with limits, if someone is a no go, thats fine, as long as it is said beforehand, not a constant whiner. I am looking for a boy of any experience, can take a boy used to doing this, or a new starter. Ideally want someone who can be fairly active, online and able to hold a conversation too. And someone who wants to be owned for a fair period of time...

Right. Please either reply here, or send me your details in a private message, if you do, a photo of you would be a plus. (not sure how many responses I will get). I will try to reply to as many/all people.

People who do reply, in either form, do tell me about yourself, age, location, limits, whether you have a digi/web cam and so on. Not just a few words. I am looking for serious people.

Hello Mistress,
my name is luke, and i have been a slave a little over a year now, and have quite a bit of experience at online cam slave. in the past i have had some masters who have always asked for he same thing from me ( wank on cam, send pictures of myself) and i feel like you would be the sort of master that can really test my ability of being a slave. I have a webcam, and can take pictures aswelll, to prove that i have completed tasks you set me.
I have few limits:
poo, piss, blood, family, nothing permanent. dont show face on cam.
however i can possible do something to include piss.
My loves include:
nipple bondage, nipple stretching, ass stratching, anal, bondage, humilitation, cross-dressing, cbt, mess, enema.
about me:

height: 5'10
Weight: 10stone
body: slim
penis size when erect: 7"
i am sporty, i like out doors, willing to try knew things.

toys:

dildo, clothes pegs, clips, vegetables, fruit, rope, deep heat, toothpaste, candles.

if i seem like a slave for you then get back to me

msn: [email protected]

Thankyou for reading this.
Luke

Noquestions
11-12-2009, 01:33 PM
You are posting that reply to anyone wanting a slave, so it does not really make me think you have read my ad, or agree with it, or like the sound of it in anyway, shape, or form.

madison.larimore
11-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Have to love how some boys address Us Dommes as Masters!

Nice add by the way

Noquestions
11-12-2009, 02:07 PM
Yellow is hard to read! But thank you, and I do agree.

I do get fed up of slaves who feel need to say "Miss" after everything, I do not need a constant reminder. Plus, 95% of time, its a one to one dialogue, how often would they say a friends name in same situation?

Doesn't need to be a constant thing.

madison.larimore
11-12-2009, 02:22 PM
I did try to edit the yellow, Didnt save!

heatpump
11-12-2009, 02:26 PM
Good luck my fellow dominant. Controlling slaves is really good fun ;)

Noquestions
11-13-2009, 04:47 PM
It is fun, and still looking for a GOOD, WORTHWHILE and CUTE applicant. Don't just send words, do send a photo.

HeadHunter_t
11-13-2009, 05:07 PM
i sent you a pm hope to here from you soon

Petslavemale
11-15-2009, 11:52 AM
Hi Miss,

I would love to serve you. I have a cam, mic and digi-cam. I'm 25,m,ireland.

[email protected]

maleslaveoncam
11-15-2009, 12:50 PM
[email protected] 22/m/uk with webcam :)

Noquestions
11-19-2009, 05:52 PM
I am kind of disappointed with the caliber of people on here. I posted, well, what I thought was a decent ad, with a fair bit of thought, and detail to it.

Why do people post back the bare minimum of just a/s/l and their MSN address?

Aside from not being the safest, it's hardly making me want to add you now, is it? since some peopel did read, and sent good PMs.

Guys, just take a moment to think, and also look at the list of adverts on here, from what I see the rarest thing is a female sub, beyond that, it is the female domme. However, the male sub is in abundance, so there is a bit of competition there. Which, yes, I do enjoy.

My rant is over.

Noquestions
01-14-2010, 11:54 AM
After a few potentials did not work out, I am resuming my search for a godo obedient boy...

aaaan2000
01-14-2010, 01:56 PM
After a few potentials did not work out, I am resuming my search for a godo obedient boy...

godo obedient boys, the dodo's slightly smarter cousin. :p

Noquestions
01-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Oops. Good, obviously...

FunRobUK
01-14-2010, 04:48 PM
Hi :)
Im a good obediant guy and also live in the same area as you. Im relitavely new to this so would be good to have you as my mistress as im sure i could try alot of new things.
My msn is [email protected] if you are interested and we'l discuss likes and limits etc.

logan
01-16-2010, 01:55 AM
Miss, the caliber of people on this site is almost never going to be what you are looking for. The average age is in the teens, and the average maturity is even lower. (With many exceptions of course, no offense to any specific person).

"Guys, just take a moment to think, and also look at the list of adverts on here, from what I see the rarest thing is a female sub, beyond that, it is the female domme. However, the male sub is in abundance, so there is a bit of competition there. Which, yes, I do enjoy."

You have a point. However, it's mitigated by the above. Most of those male subs are looking only for a way to get themselves off. If I may PM you, I can suggest some sites that are more geared towards serious people, Miss.

logan

slutyslave
01-16-2010, 08:50 AM
miss,
i am willing to be your slave i am very roayal ill treat you like a priness and serve you as you please and im sorry for not having a webcam but i am willing to send you photos and chat please pm if intrested

Noquestions
01-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Logan,

Feel free to PM me, though I have looked on a few sites already, so likely to know the ones you suggest, but also willing to just talk to a fellow person with more than the one thought.

SubmissiveSimon
01-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Hello Miss,

Im a 26yr old lad from Birmingham

I have sent you a message with more details but thought id post on here aswell

Love you advertisement, you certainly know what you want! I am a quietly confident sub, who has no limits and is willing to commit to a mistress.

I think I am a very good looking lad and would love to hear from you

[email protected]

Simon

evilassassin00
01-22-2010, 01:57 AM
Hi Noquestions,

I had previously been a rather casual sub/dom and decided a couple of months ago that I wanted to become more serious. So I wrote a nice long detailed post (like yours) and after a while discovered the sad truth that most people aren't really serious about this sort of thing. In the weeks that my post has been up, I've only received one or two replies (with those being very basic and not really working out). As people have said before, it's extremely difficult to find another serious person. Keep at it though! Hopefully one day we will all find what we are looking for.

joey_j5555
01-22-2010, 07:27 AM
[email protected] im ready

SubmissiveSimon
01-30-2010, 09:06 AM
Just to let everyone know I did have this "Mistress" on my MSN for a few weeks but not once did she even both to say hello. I think she might have said "hi" once.
Complete time waster.

And lets be honest, im hot. Who wouldn't want me?

ThatMully
01-30-2010, 09:20 AM
Just to let everyone know I did have this "Mistress" on my MSN for a few weeks but not once did she even both to say hello. I think she might have said "hi" once.
Complete time waster.

And lets be honest, im hot. Who wouldn't want me?

Well, uh, did you ever say hi to HER?

Noquestions
01-30-2010, 01:24 PM
As I can see on my messengers, I have not added you, nor do I see any message from you.

Plus, check the thread, 19-24. You are older, albeit by only two years, but don't be so arrogant. This adver got more response than I expected, so have been quickly going through the people added, so may just have not been impressed, only Simon hat rings a bell I told on MSN that I was not interested.

But look at your response anyway, a few lines, the general standard of people on here is not up to what i am wanting really, there are a few exceptions I have kept in touch with, but a few lines of "I am ready, please own me", is not it. Plus, such a childish post to try to discredit me shows, that, if by some mishap I have added and not spoken to you, I have avoided a brat.

As the above person commented, (and thank you ThatMully!) if I have/did add you, why not say hello? Since as I stated above, I did have a lot of responses.

Noquestions
01-31-2010, 01:38 PM
So, I am not a waster.

an update for anyone wondering, I did add Simon to my MSN, not yahoo, and did see him, and told him he was not my type, and not for me, and parted in good ways, or so I thought. I then deleted him, but didn't block, which would explain his upset of me never speaking, since he was not on my list. Until he got rather abusive on MSN the other day.