PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

blindslave
11-12-2009, 01:11 AM
18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location

ello future mistresses

I am an 18 yo slave (not actually blind :P) looking to be owned. I am inexperienced to the lifestyle but am willing to be committed and loyal to you. I live in NZ so unfortunately time difference maybe a little hard, (at the moment its 13+ GMT) but I do like to use email if MSN is too hard to get the time difference correct. Please, do not thing msn is everything. I do take quality photos/videos of dares/tasks :P

I’m a 6ft black hair blue eyed athletic build straight male. I’m also still a virgin (: so i’m not corrupted. I live at home with parents and siblings, but don’t let that put you off.

I do have a webcam though using it is limited and would prefer to use to once trust is gained between the relationship. I have no problems with pictures/videos and I am willing to do most tasks on that if the time difference is too different for MSN.

I don’t have many limits. These are Anal, Cross-dressing, Other people involved, Public, Blood, Permanent and illegal. I won’t shave my head or arm pits but everything else is fair game .

I’m not too sure on my likes apart from things like pain, masturbation control, slight mess and sensory deprivation. But I am willing to do nearly everything else and to be pushed as far as possible in finding my true likes/soft limits. I won’t touch my hard limits so you know!

I want to be controlled owned and dominated by a mistress/. I want it to be fun, but serious and you to get as much of it as I do. I want you to watch me suffer.

I expect to be punished if I am bad and likewise rewarded if good.

You do not need a webcam though it is preferred. As the relationship goes I would expect a picture of you with your GD username on a piece of paper just to ensure you’re legit. Apart from that I have no other requests.