PDA

View Full Version : Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood

LeonWolfe
10-08-2018, 05:09 PM
Here at the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood there will be four roles. They are the following:

Headmistress: Lara (LeonWolfe), Every Sunday I will posting one dare for every class and extra curricular. I may choose to do random tasks during the week, but your Sunday task is guaranteed from me.

Teachers: Anyone can choose to be a teacher, they will not be expected to do any tasks, and they will be able to give out any task to any class or extra curricular, keeping in the expectations of the class. Teachers will be expected to give at least two tasks per week, but can give as many as they like.

Student Teachers: These folks will have it harder than most as they will be expected to not only keep up with their studies but to also give out at least one task per week to any class or extra curricular, though they too may give out as many as they like.

Student: Students will be expected to follow along and do all the tasks given to their class and extra curriculars.

Student Teachers and Students are only allowed one core class but may take as many extra curriculars as they wish.

Whenever you complete an assignment you can earn the points from the assignment. However, you can only earn the points if you make a report about your task. Reports can either be posted here in the thread or sent to the Headmistress via PM. You will be allowed to go back and do past taks for your class and extra curriculars in order to earn their points.

Core Classes:

Crossdressing 101 - Intro into Crossdressing!

Necessary materials
1 -Access to bra, panties, feminine clothing. They don't have to be yours.

Description
Welcome to Intro to Crossdressing! This course is designed for those new or curious about crossdressing. There is no risk involved, and all dares will be private. If you are borrowing clothes, please remember EXACTLY how the clothes were beforehand. Free advice: dirty clothes are harder to notice difference to. Make sure you are lone and paying attention to your surroundings. Good luck and have fun!

Prerequisites - None

Sissyhood 101-Intro to Sissyhood

Necessary materials
1 -Access to bra, panties, feminine clothing. They don't have to be yours. Small Phallic toy (dildo, butt plug, ect.)

Description
Sissies are another breed of crossdressers who enjoy more of a sexual side of things. Those in this course should expect to test to waters with some light oral and anal play. It should be simple things to start you on your path to being a sissy.

Prerequisites - None

Crossdressing 201 - Learning to Take the Risk

Necessary materials
1 -Access to bras, panties, feminine clothes. Note the plurals. They do not have to be yours
Description
Welcome to Learning to Take the Risk! This course is designed for those who are comfortable in women's clothing in very private, but not in situations where there is a decent risk of being seen or caught. If you are unsure you are ready for semi-public or hidden public dares, but like crossdressing, this course is for you! Good luck and have fun!

Prerequisites - Dress fully like a girl and be in front of an open window for two minutes. You don't have to awkwardly stand starting out, but be visible from the outside. If you can complete this, you can do this class!

Sissyhood 201-Learning what it means to be a sissy

Necessary materials
1 -Access to bras, panties, feminine clothes. Note the plurals. They do not have to be yours. Small Phallic toys (dildo, butt plug, ect.)

Description
This is a step up from the 101 class where you will start to really get into the notion of what it takes and means to be a sissy. Here you will learn how to suck cock and take it in the ass. Still going easy, just a more thorough lesson.

Prerequisite- Suck on two of your fingers together for five minutes, then use one of those nicely lubed fingers and put it in your ass for five minutes. Moving it in, out, and around.

Crossdressing 301 - Expansion and Comfort

Necessary Materials
1 -Access to bras, panties, tops, and bottoms. They do not have to be yours.

Description
Welcome to Expansion and Comfort! This class is designed for those who are comfortable with hidden public dares and/or shorter dares. It designed to make wearing women's clothing feel more natural, and not so much about being risky or a fetish. Women's clothing is very nice, pretty, and comfortable. Enjoy it!! Most of these dares will span at least an hour and or will involve hidden public. Good luck and have fun!!!!

Prerequisites - Wear a bra, panties, skirt, and top for 1 hour while going about your normal day. If you can do this, you are fit for this class!!

Sissyhood 301-A Sissy's Expansion and Comfort

Necessary Materials
- Bras, panties, tops, and bottoms. They do have to be yours. Medium sized Phallic toys (dildo, butt plug, ect.)

Description
Even a further step up from 201 here you will be learning about larger toys and things like deepthroating and ass fucking. Things are starting to get harder. You should expect things like being plugged for an extended amount of time. Dressed feminine for long periods. This is for the gurls who enjoy things in their mouth and ass.

Prerequisites- Have one of your phallic toys, butt plug would be the best, in your ass for at least one hour.

Crossdressing 401 - The Public Eye

Necessary Materials
1 - Bras, panties, bottoms, tops, women's shoes, a wig. They must be yours!

Description
Welcome to The Public Eye! This class is designed for those who are comfortable wearing women's clothing as much as men's, and doing so in "hidden public." This class does have high risk, and will have both long and short dares. Some dares will involve interacting with others. Good luck and have fun!

Prerequisites - Go to the store and buy a bra, panties, a skirt, jeans, a top, shoes, and a wig. You do not have to be wearing women's clothing, but remember bonus points do exist. Wal-Mart and Target are really cheap and does have some cute clothes, and wigs can be found online for pretty cheap as well.

Sissyhood 401-Everyday Sissy

Necessary Materials
- Bras, panties, tops, and bottoms. They do have to be yours. Medium sized Phallic toys (dildo, butt plug, ect.)

Description
In this class you will be expected to maintain a list of rules for even longer periods of time, you should very much enjoy wearing women's clothing to the point where you feel awkward not. As well as expect to be throat or ass fucked on a daily basis.

Prerequisites- Do 5 reps of 5 minute deepthroat fucking and 5 minutes ass fucking, with a 5 minute break between each rep.

Crossdressing 490 - Welcome to Womanhood

Necessary Materials
You must OWN...
1. At least three outfits that a woman would wear in public
2. Makeup and the ability to use it.
3. A realistic looking wig

Description
Welcome to Welcome to Womanhood! This class is designed for the girls who are comfortable wearing women's clothing in private and public, and want to start passing as a woman. It is designed to teach you to pass as a woman. As always, good luck and have fun!!!

Prerequisites - Dressed in women's clothing, go to a traditionally women's clothing to buy some clothes. You must say they are for you if you are asked.

Sissyhood 490-Sissy Slut Life

Necessary Materials
You must OWN...
1. Multiple outfits that a woman would wear in public
2. Multiple slutty outfits for private use, or public if you want to be seen
3. Makeup and the ability to use it.
4. A realistic looking wig
5. Small, Medium, and Large sized Phallic toys (dildo, butt plug, ect.)

Description
If you are in this class then you are a sissy slut and you will be treated as such. You will be expected to live your life in feminine clothing, no boy clothes for you. Things like frilly pink dressed will be your favorite. You will have something in your ass at almost all times. You will expect to be used on a daily bassis with throatfuckings AND cock in your asspussy.

Prerequisites- For 24 hours you will be fully dressed in feminine attire, the sissier or sluttier the better, and for 18 of those 24 hours you will have something in your ass at all times, save when using that bathroom.

Gym Class Extra Curricular!

Requirements
A bra, panty, short shorts/skirt, sports bra and sneakers (preferably girly ones).

Description - Students will do physical activities while crossdressed.

Zen Extra Curricular!

Requirements
A bra, panty, skirt, top. Really anything that is comfortable and girly.

Description - Students are designed to throw caution to the wind and simply relax in this class. This isn't about risk, but rather acceptance and peace.

Being Sexy Extra Curricular!

Requirements
Plenty of women's clothing. The sexier the better.

Description - Girls here learn to be sexy in their outfits.

Detention!
Should you fail to do an assignment for your class or extra curricular you can report it normally or send a notice to either the Headmistress or one of your teachers and they will give you a punishment detention task to do.

Opening message from the Headmistress:

Welcome all of my lovely gurls to the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood. While our school may have it's up's, downs, and turnarounds, I do hope to see you all having a wonderful time in your classes as you learn more about yourselves and your abilities.

Here at the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood we take in all types, from those who are just getting started to those who are comfortable everywhere as the women or sissy sluts they truly are. I would like you all to help your fellow sisters as we all push ourselves to be the best gurls that we can be.

With this being said I would like all of you to know that my door is always open for those who need help or a little guidance. "Help will always come to those who ask for it."

And one last thing. If you have any ideas for extra curriculars, or tasks you would like to see please feel free to PM me and we will see if we can't work something out. Thank you, and best of luck to you all.

wheelsoffeathers
10-09-2018, 12:57 AM
As agreed I will be in as a Student teacher

Task this is super duper easy
You will find out what size you are in female clothing. Make sure you get it correct.

Tell us how you found out.

include TaskFeathers1 in your report.

report for my task.

My sizes.
Uk size dress/top size 24/26 due to variation with certain brands
UK Size Jeans/Trousers 22
UK Size Bra 44B
UK Size panties 20
Shoe size - appears to be about 11-12 still verifying.

Imma big girl :P and I found out by trial and error in some instances also using a tape measure and the size guides on amazon and tesco clothing.

Crossdressing 101 - I am already wearing everything required. Plain black panties, black bra with lace cups and a korean school girl outfit. I already had everything and had put it on so nothing really to report.

LeonWolfe
10-09-2018, 04:49 AM
Very nicely done Wheeloffeathers. ^^ Just to be clear for my records you are joining for Crossdressing 101?

And the task above I think should be for every class, worth 2 points.

wheelsoffeathers
10-09-2018, 04:58 AM
Oh I thought I had to work through them?

welp my bad imma dumb and don't read things properly.

I'll join for/from Crossdressing 301 as thats about the level I am at.

LeonWolfe
10-09-2018, 05:06 AM
Sounds good hon. ^^ I'll update my records, and I'm sure you still have done the prerequisite for it.

jasmine-
10-10-2018, 09:47 AM
i would like to join as a student, in Crossdressing 101, and enroll in Zen if i may

martmen11
10-10-2018, 10:35 AM
I have never really done crossdressing of any kind. I will take a risk and enroll in crossdressing 101 and the zen extra-curricular

GreatDayne
10-10-2018, 11:34 AM
I would like to join as a student in Crossdressing 101 and the gym extra curricular

NewToBeASub
10-10-2018, 12:08 PM
Hi!

Well, the title got me here, and the more I read the more I liked so... I would like to join :)

I am applying for the Sissyhood 301 class and the Zen Extra Curricular.

Can't wait to start with the classes :)

LeonWolfe
10-10-2018, 12:10 PM
Wonderful, just wonderful!

I'm so happy to see people joining this Academy. With so many of you enrolling in Crossdressing 101 I think a task is in order.

Find a pair of panties, and wear them in 5 rooms, worth 2 points.

And don't forget the task given by your Student Teacher Wheeloffeathers.

In addition for an extra point those who are enrolled in the Zen Extra Curricular meditate for 5 minutes in your panties, those in the Gym Extra Curricular do 50 jumping jacks in your panties. You of course may wear other clothes over your panties as well. This isn't the 200 level class yet. *wink*

martmen11
10-10-2018, 12:37 PM
Grabbed some panties from the washing machine, most likely my moms. No one was home so 5 rooms was easy and i didnt even wear clothes over it. Meditation was easy and brang my boner down a bit. Still working on sizes

LeonWolfe
10-10-2018, 01:23 PM
That is wonderful to hear sweetie, martmen11. I'm glad to see your taking to it well, I'm sure it was quite exciting for you. ^^ Just don't forget to put the panties back, unless you want to get caught that is, haha.

JulSlave
10-10-2018, 01:42 PM
I think I'll join as a student for Crossdressing 101 but I'll start doing the tasks next week when I have time so I hope there aren't as much, or do I?

Anyway I'd love to apply later to student teacher but first I need to learn!

Also, what are the points for? Any rewards?

cbtmenow
10-10-2018, 02:00 PM
I would like to join Sissyhood 301 and extra curricular being sexy.
If i want to be a true sissy i need to know how to be sexy.

jasmine-
10-10-2018, 03:12 PM
ive got some tight blue panties with white hearts on. theres only 7 rooms in my house, so i ended up wearing them in all.

the meditation i wasnt so keen on, so I may enroll in PE, but i will stay where i am for now.

I know im a size 14/16 dependant on where I go, and a 7/8 shoe also dependant and type of shoe.

im looking forward to what will come

LeonWolfe
10-10-2018, 03:44 PM
Two things I would just like to say and make clear.

1. If you are joining any class higher than a 101 class please make sure you report when you have done the prerequisite for your class.

2. I have been asked a few times about points. When I was creating this academy I was toying with the idea of points being for rewards of some kind, however the most I could come up with was to buy your way out of a detention or something like that. While I am not opposed to creating a buy system with points, and I am open to any suggestions any of you may have, as it currently stands points are a good way to keep track of your progress to see latter on just how far you have come.

As a side note with each Sunday post I will also post my records of names and points so that everyone will be able to see each other's points.

I hope this has answered some questions for all of my lovelies.

With kisses,

Lara Wolfe, Headmistress of the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood

cbtmenow
10-10-2018, 04:33 PM
I have completed the prerequisites for sissyhood 301 a butt plug in my ass for one hour.

i have the needed school suplies
6 inch vibrator, 5 inch dildo, 8 inch dildo,
3 different size butt plugs

I can meet the dress code with several outfits including heels

GreatDayne
10-11-2018, 09:56 AM
Oh boy, lots of assignments already :)

Wearing panties in 5 rooms was easy enough as I own a couple pairs of my own. I wore a pink pair with lace trim. I was home alone so I didn't need to worry about getting caught.

The 50 jumping jacks was harder than I thought it would be. I need to get into better shape haha.

And for TaskFeathers1:
Dress/Top: 16/18 depending on where I shop
Jeans : 12/14 also depending on where I shop
Bra : 40B which I found using measuring tape
Panties : Size 9 which I found by trial and error :p
Shoes: I am a size 13...I have big feet :(

Maplebaconx
10-11-2018, 01:41 PM
I would like to join crossdressing 101 as a student

LeonWolfe
10-11-2018, 05:32 PM
For one point, and to help your Headmistress spread the word about our academy if you would be so kind as to add the following to your signature.

[enter role here] at the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood

and then hyperlink it to this thread.

And example would be: Student at the Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=352258)

zackertman
10-11-2018, 10:05 PM
I'll take sissyhood 301. I've already completed the prereq.
And I'll take part in the Being Sexy extracurricular

LeonWolfe
10-12-2018, 06:37 AM
Crossdressing 301: Go for a 30 minute drive wearing more women's clothing than mens. You do not have to be outside of your car wearing women's clothing. Worth 2 points.

Sissyhood 301: The same as Crossdressing 301 task above, but with at least one item of make-up on, lipstick, lipgloss, foundation, mascara, ect. And a toy of your choosing in your ass. Hope it's a bumpy ride. ^^ Worth 2 points

With kisses,

wheelsoffeathers
10-12-2018, 10:42 AM
Crossdressing 301: Go for a 30 minute drive wearing more women's clothing than mens. You do not have to be outside of your car wearing women's clothing. Worth 2 points.

I lack a car and the legal requirements to drive, But I actually did this for most of today.

Male t-shirt, bootcut female jeans, panties, bra, stockings and female vans.

It was uneventful was a few people looked at me but little else, I got my self lunch and was out for about 4 hours in total.

LeonWolfe
10-12-2018, 11:50 AM
Very nice, and if you can't drive it's fine to walk or go for a run. ^^

jasmine-
10-12-2018, 12:08 PM
as id like to join gym i think, i have done the jumping jacks and wore nothing over the top. wasnt too bad.

LeonWolfe
10-12-2018, 12:43 PM
Well done Jasmine sweetie. I have updated my records with your gym addition and the new points. Thank you for putting the line in your signature as well.

hypnoslut
10-12-2018, 01:41 PM
i would like to join sissyhood 101

Blue Griffin
10-13-2018, 07:14 AM
It seems someone submitted a form for me and I'm enrolled in CD 301 as a student for a semester. Prerequisite already was met.

JulSlave
10-14-2018, 10:31 AM
I wore a red panties in five of the rooms in my house, it was fairly easy. Also, I made a mistake: I'm in Sissyhood 101 not Crossdressing 101, I'm sorry

jasmine-
10-14-2018, 12:47 PM
just so i can make sure im not late, whens the next lesson

WedgieSissyVanessa
10-14-2018, 01:16 PM
I will be joining crossdressing 301 and the excersize Class, already did the prerequisites of wearing female clothing for 1 hour going about my normal day

LeonWolfe
10-14-2018, 01:20 PM
Crossdressing 101: Find a pair of panties and a bra. Wear them under your clothes while you listen to your 3 favorite songs.

Crossdressing 201: Wear a bra, panties, skirt, and a top in every room of your residence with windows open. Stay in each room for a minimum of 30 seconds.

Crossdressing 301: Wear a panty under your clothes for 1 full day. No men's underwear!

Crossdressing 401: Wear a bra and panties underneath your clothes 4 of 7 days in a week. On any day you do not go out of the house, you must be wearing all female clothing the whole day, and at some point go outside briefly.

Crossdressing 490: Go a full day completely dressed as a woman, including makeup and wig. You must leave the house and go to at least three public places.

Sissyhood 101: Tease one of your phallic objects while wearing panties by licking it good for one minute.

Sissyhood 201: Give one of your toys some love while in at least bra and panties. Suck it nice and good for five minutes.

Sissyhood 301: Your rear is looking mighty fine for one of your toys. Either plug your ass for two hours or ride your toy for ten minutes. All while dressed up in feminine clothing.

Sissyhood 401: You seem to be looking a little empty. Go one full day in panties and with a plug in your sissy pussy. You can take it out for bathroom and sleep.

Sissyhood 490: Dress feminine for an entire day, the sluttier the better, and go out and about clothes shopping (you don't have to buy anything) with your ass plugged. Spend at least two hours out of the house. When you get back fuck your ass with a medium (or larger) sized dildo until orgasm, twice. (two orgasms)

Gym EC: Go for a jog wearing at least 2 pieces of women's clothing. Bonus points if any of the pieces are visible. Shoes and socks don't count.

Zen EC: Points Put on comfortable women's clothing and lay in bed. Put on your headphones and listen to music for at least 5 songs.

Sexy EC: Points Find a video of a girl doing a strip tease. Mimic it as she does it.

All tasks are worth two points, Extracurriculars can be done at the same time as Class tasks.

I hope you all have a lovely week and enjoy your tasks. I will be eagerly awaiting all reports from you wonderful gurls. ^^

With kisses,

Maplebaconx
10-15-2018, 02:40 PM
I have finished the first task for crossdressing 101 which was wear panties in 5 different rooms

Blue Griffin
10-15-2018, 04:01 PM
Wearing/wore panties all day today. Not too scary as I had my shirt tucked in. Even if I bent over it didn't show.

jasmine-
10-17-2018, 11:55 AM
I did my task for crossdressing 101, and listened to the entire Greatest showman soundtrack, i just love it.

for gym, i wore a pair of blue panties with lovehearts, mine, and a black and pink cycling shorts, and went cycling instead of jogging as I end up with bad joints after jogging/running, wore them under some 3/4 length male joggers

wheelsoffeathers
10-17-2018, 03:21 PM
Crossdressing 301: Wear a panty under your clothes for 1 full day. No men's underwear!

- Completed - Wore a green panty with a lace patch at the front and mesh at the back all day.

Can EC's be done at any point or do they need to be elected into?
if on has to elect in can I join Zen Extra Curricular! also.

Zen EC: Points Put on comfortable women's clothing and lay in bed. Put on your headphones and listen to music for at least 5 songs.

Completed, actually listened to 13 songs as lost track. I wore a short black mini skirt, white top with a weird red heart on, panties and bra naturally.

Second Task time (I think I'm late with this oops)

Now your know your measurements it is time to purchase your very own female item of clothing, you can go online/in a shop your choice on budget/what but it must be from the womens department.

Tag with TaskFeathers2

I got ridiculously high heels that are alot higher than expected.

LeonWolfe
10-18-2018, 04:19 AM
Wheeloffeathers, Yes you can join an Extra Curricular at any time. You will be expected to do their tasks until you say you are dropping it.

Thank you all for your wonderful reports. I am keeping up with my records and will release the listings this Sunday along with the weekly tasks. Just letting things build up a bit before I start giving them out on a weekly basis.

With kisses,

JulSlave
10-18-2018, 04:42 PM
I got the same red panties, I don't know but they are so comfy, and took my buttplug and started giving it a blowjob. It was humiliating but fairly easy. Looking forward for next tasks.

WedgieSissyVanessa
10-21-2018, 07:17 AM
Did the cross dressing 301 and the Gym EC at the same time. For crossing dressing I wore a pair of pink panties with a lace trim. For Gym I added a sports bra to the panties for the jog.

Alcd87
10-21-2018, 05:08 PM
I would like to join crossdressing 301.I don't think I'm.uo to 401 just yet

I've done the prerequisite, I've for t 4 hrs this evening fully in women's clothes (bra, panties, stockings, heels corset, blouse and skirt). Im now going to sleep in bra and panties

zackertman
10-21-2018, 06:53 PM
I completed both sissyhood 301 dares and the being sexy ec finally. I've been too busy to get them done on time, my apologies.

Acdudea4242
10-21-2018, 10:03 PM
I would like to enroll as a student in crossdressing 201 (I have completed the pre requisite, it was fun) and sissy hood 201 (I have completed the prerequisite for this too, I liked it a lot so I kept my fingers in my ass a little longer)

Alcd87
10-23-2018, 03:46 PM
I've done the crossdressing 301 task, easy that one for me since I have to wear a bra and panties full time until April

I'd like to do 401 but it's a bit far for me at the moment so I'll stick to this one

jasmine-
10-24-2018, 09:12 AM
(raises hand), miss, whens our next lesson, i want to learn

LeonWolfe
10-26-2018, 12:24 PM
Right, so I know I missed last weekend and I am truly sorry about that. I am in University right now and midterms kicked my ass a lot harder than expected. So in order to make this up to all my lovelies here I will be giving out two assignments this weekend for all classes. The first will be tomorrow and the Second will be the usual on Sunday. Sunday will also be when I release the reports on how everyone is doing.

With kisses,

ChrissyDebra
10-27-2018, 12:43 AM

Crossdressing 301 (Prerequisites)
I have chosen a black bra, and panties, and a One piece black dress. I also choose black male top and tank to hide the female cloth. Then go sundry shop to buy daily supplies.

TaskFeathers1
Dress / Top: XXL
Jeans: 42 Inches
Bra: 42B
Panties: XXL (42 Inch)
Shoes: Number 13-14 (Male is 11-12)

Crossdressing 301 (Assignments)
I wear my black bra, panties, and the one-piece black dress, and cover with a male top. Then wear feminization sock and slight heel. Then I go to Mcd to buy my dinner. When I pay, the cashier keep looking over the window, look like she found something. But when I collect my burger. The stuff look like do not know anything about what I am wearing under.

Suggestion for a Photography Extra Curricular.

ChrissyDebra
10-27-2018, 01:09 AM
Crossdressing 301
This is a easy one, I choose the same black panties and wear to work. Everything just goes as normal. Until I need to go to toilet. When I enter the toilet. I just choose a urinal at the open space. When I unzip my zip, just want to pee, I realize I am wearing a pair of panties, and I quickly zip and go to a shelter. Other then that, everything goes quite normal.

TaskFeathers2
I go to the Spring and look around the department store. Looking for the one with big size. Then finally encourage myself to go and ask, “I would like to buy this dress, do you have 42 Inch size?”, the storekeeper say “Yes, we have, who do you buy for? The size you also can wear.” I say “I buy for my girlfriend.” The storekeeper say “I thought you buy for yourself” and I just smile and pay. Then left.
Next I move to other store and look for bra and panties, when I go make the payment, the cashier keep look at me. I think they think of me, why a man buy bra and panties. Did he wear these?

andreassunder
10-27-2018, 02:05 PM
I want to Join sissyhood 201 (just have one dildo)

What do I have to do, to start.
And how do i difference small, medium and large dildos?

LeonWolfe
10-28-2018, 09:30 AM
Crossdressing 101

This week's assignment: for two points you must be in a bra and panties, nothing else, for ten minutes in your house. You can stay in one room locked, or walk around that is your choice.

Crossdressing 201

This week's assignment: dress as you normally would in male clothes except panties in place of boxers. Take a short five minute walk outside. Worth 2 points.

Crossdressing 301

This week's assignment: dress up in a skirt, panties, and bra with a normal t-shirt and go for a short ten minute drive. Worth 2 points.

Extra credit: an additional point if you spend two minutes out side of the car, this does include walking to and from the car.

Crossdressing 401

This week's assignment: 2 points. Go to a traditionally female clothing store wearing a bra and panties under your normal clothes, you can buy something if you wish.

Crossdressing 490

This week's assignment: 2 points. Go out to a club or bar fully dressed as a woman. This includes clothes, make up, and a wig if you have short hair. You must be there for at least two hours.

Sissyhood 101

This week's assignment: for two points you must be in a bra and panties, and licking/sucking a phallic object or toy for five minutes in your house. You can stay in a locked room.

Sissyhood 201

This week's assignment: dress as you normally would in male clothes except panties in place of boxers. Take a short five minute walk while plugged. Walk does NOT have to be outside. Worth 2 points.

Sissyhood 301

This week's assignment: dress up in a skirt, panties, and bra with no shirt and go for a short ten minute ride on your toy of choice. Worth 2 points.

Sissyhood 401

This week's assignment: Is to get into the groove of a daily workout routine, but maybe not the workout you were thinking of. From here on out you are to at some point in the day do at least one set of a five minute deepthroat of your toy and a five minute of using the same toy to fuck your ass. After three days in a row report back for 2 points, but keep going with the new daily routine.

Sissyhood 490

This week's assignment: 2 points. Go out to a club or bar fully dressed as a woman. This includes clothes, make up, and a wig if you have short hair. You must be there for at least two hours. All the while from the time you leave your house to the time you get back your ass must be plugged. Only take it out to use the bathroom or to be used by someone.

Zen EC

2 Points, Jam out to your favorite music while crossdressed. Some people find their zen only when dancing around and finding their groove.

Gym EC

2 Points, While wearing a stuffed bra/sports bra under your clothes, go for a bike ride.

Sexy EC

2 Points, Do your best to follow along with this strip tease and report back with how it made you feel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1WpQ5Qck7g

All tasks are worth two points, Extracurriculars can be done at the same time as Class tasks.

I hope you all have a lovely week and enjoy your tasks. I will be eagerly awaiting all reports from you wonderful gurls. ^^

With kisses,

LeonWolfe
10-28-2018, 09:41 AM
Academy of Crossdressing and Sissyhood Enrollment and points

1. Wheeloffeathers: Crossdressing 301 and Zen EC: 12 points, Prq complete! ST
2. Jasmine: Crossdressing 101 and Zen? Gym EC: 11 points, Prq complete! S
3. Mr.DoAnything: Crossdressing 101 and Gym EC: 0 points, Prq complete! S
4. Martmen11: Crossdressing 101 and Zen, Sexy EC: 5 points, Prq complete! S
5. GreatDayne: Crossdressing 101 and Gym EC: 5 points, Prq complete! S
6. NewToBeASub: Sissyhood 301 and Zen EC: 0 points, Prq complete! S
7. JulSlave: Sissyhood 101: 4 points, Prq Complete! S
8. cbtmenow: Sissyhood 301 and Sexy EC: 0 points, Prq complete! S
9. Maplebaconx: Crossdressing 101: 2 points, Prq complete! S
10. Zackertman: Sissyhood 301 and Sexy EC: 7 points, Prq complete! S
11. hypnoslut: Sissyhood 101: 0 Points, Prq complete! S
12. Blue Griffin: Crossdressing 301: 2 points, Prq complete! S
13. Geek4life: Crossdressing 301 and Gym EC: 4 points, Prq complete! S
14. Alcd87: Crossdressing 301: 4 points, Prq complete! S
15. Acdudea4242: Sissyhood 201: 0 points, Prq complete! S
16. Chrissy Debra: Crossdressing 301: 8 points, Prq complete! S
17. Andreassunder: Sissyhood 201: 0 points, Prq incomplete? S

So I am sure all of you can see the format that I am doing:

# of order joined/Name/Core class and EC(if any)/points/prerequisite status/S=Student, ST=Student Teacher,T=Teacher.

Now I encourage all of you to keep track of your own points because even your Headmistress is fallible and I could miscalculate what your points should be. If you see any errors that I have made please feel free to PM me and I'm sure I'll be able to find some good headpats for you.

With kisses,

Narnia
10-28-2018, 09:53 AM
From now on, I'll participate as a student in sissy 101!

andreassunder
10-29-2018, 06:53 AM
Did the Prq yesterday: Sucking fingers isnt that much fun than sucking a phallusobjekt, but i did.
After that shoving them in wasnt hard and i played for at least 5 min.

Today will be hard, because the Dildo i have to use is with a rabbit, cant use it as plug, is there any other way to complete this?

ChrissyDebra
10-29-2018, 10:04 AM
Crossdressing 301 (Weekend Task 1)
As request, I wear my black bra and panties, and the black one piece dress, then wear a black t-shirt over the one piece dress. Then I drive far away from my house, to a place with no people there. I would like to get the extra point, so I left my car at road side and walk into brush. I try to stay in the brush for two min. When I am in the brush, a car pass by, hope they do not see me. After that I left and go home.

AJason
10-29-2018, 10:30 AM
I would like to Join Crossdressing 101 as a Student. I would like to take Zen as well

jasmine-
10-29-2018, 12:48 PM
for my lesson, I sat watching an entire episode of NCIS whilst in my black b cup bra and blue with white heart panties. I kept my door locked.

in the adverts, I listened to some of the tomorrowland music from marshmello.

im afraid i must take punishment/detention as i am unable to go on a bikeride and still dont think yet i could go with a stuffed bra

AJason
10-30-2018, 11:25 AM
10/10/2018 Assignment CD 101

So, this one was a bit exciting. I haven't really ever left my room while wearing girly stuff, so to go into 5 different room turned me on. Every time I went into a new room, my heart raced a little bit faster. By the time I got back, I was completely hard. I loved every moment of it.

10/10/2018 Assignment for Zen

So after I got back from my little walk in 5 different rooms, I sat down to mediate. I had to bring my hard on down, so mediated on bringing peace into my life. I felt airless. Free to express something I don't often get to express. 5 minutes turned into 10, then 10 into 30. I loved it. I loved being able to feel completely free in my blue panties

10/09/2018 TaskFeathers1

My Sizes US:
My Top - 20
My Jeans - 18
My Bra - 36C
My Panties - 18
My Shoes - 14

Acdudea4242
10-30-2018, 03:35 PM
I would like to join the zen class, if I may.

AJason
10-30-2018, 11:39 PM
Here is the second set of tasks I am required to do done. I enjoyed them a lot! :)

10/14/2018 - Crossdressing 101: Find a pair of panties and a bra. Wear them under your clothes while you listen to your 3 favorite songs.

~This was amazing. I listened to Love by Lana Del Rey, Then Rollercoaster by the Bleachers, then Clean by Taylor Swift.

10/14/2018 - Zen EC: Points Put on comfortable women's clothing and lay in bed. Put on your headphones and listen to music for at least 5 songs.

~Time seemed to fly by while I lay in Bed. It was a peaceful calm being able to listen to my playlist while crossdressed. Afterwards, I had a nice cup of tea.

10/17/2018 - Taskfeathers 2 - Now your know your measurements it is time to purchase your very own female item of clothing, you can go online/in a shop your choice on budget/what but it must be from the womens department.

~I bought some red lace panties. I really like red

10/28/2018 - This week's assignment: for two points you must be in a bra and panties, nothing else, for ten minutes in your house. You can stay in one room locked, or walk around that is your choice.

~SO, I have a roommate, so I took my bra and panties into the bathroom and sat down to pee. After I finished, I put on nothing but my bra and panties and sat on the toilet. It was the most exhilarating thing that I have ever done. To be only in bra and panties.

10/28 - Zen EC - 2 Points, Jam out to your favorite music while crossdressed. Some people find their zen only when dancing around and finding their groove.

~I jammed out to Footloose. I felt like I was flying on the clouds. I had my eyes closed and I truly envisioned myself as girl. It was amazing! I enjoyed every second of it.

Thank you to LeonWolfe and Taskfeathers for all the hard work you put into this. Thank you!

samana44
10-31-2018, 11:08 AM
Hello folks :) I would love to enlist in Crossdressing 101, Zen EC and GYM EC and maybe SEXY EC, if it is possible :)

Alcd87
10-31-2018, 05:01 PM
Hi miss, your report for crossdressing 301

I got dressed up, floral satin skirt, blue push up enhancer bra, panties, tights. I went for a fitted blouse on the top as well as I wanted to push myself. I drove 10mins to town then about for a bit. Found a parking spot for photos.
I got out and walked arround for about 15 mins
Pics are uploading at the moment or on my tumblr, Alexlincsuk

Here's the pics
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.php?albumid=14098&pictureid=66134
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.php?albumid=14098&pictureid=66135
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/picture.php?albumid=14098&pictureid=66137

andreassunder
11-01-2018, 08:42 AM
Noone answered my Question....

Alcd87
11-03-2018, 03:55 AM
Probably because the instructions are in the first post , have a read there

ChrissyDebra
11-04-2018, 06:13 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

why this school stop again?

wheelsoffeathers
11-07-2018, 06:53 AM
Crossdressing 301 - weekend task

This week's assignment: dress up in a skirt, panties, and bra with a normal t-shirt and go for a short ten minute drive. Worth 2 points.

I wore a red blouse, black mini skirt and green panties and bra,

I lack a car, but I did a walk late at night my heart was thumping like it was going to burst out of my chest and rip someones face off.

Zen EC

I danced along to ariana grande - focus, in the previously mentioned outfit ^^

TaskFeathers3

Everytime you sit down you must practice sitting like a female, smooth out an invisible skirt sit with your knees and ankles together

https://images-production.global.ssl.fastly.net/uploads/images/file/60094/princess-diana-kate-middleton-duchess-slant.jpg - as an example.

This is something that you should do every time you sit, but as its not really a task for an hour each week practice it,

Worth 1 point each week,

wme
11-13-2018, 08:32 PM
:confused::confused::confused:

why this school stop again?

Because this whole post is just a copy/paste of https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=173304

ChrissyDebra
11-15-2018, 06:25 PM
the idea is copy, just need to put some afford to let it continue, this is a good role play in getdare for crossdresser, and sissy

:(

Sissywanna-b
01-02-2019, 06:10 AM
I'd like to enroll 201 and Zen, please.