PDA

View Full Version : 20/F push my limits?

DFL
10-08-2018, 11:17 AM
Hey gD, it's been a while.

So I'm looking for dares to (gently!) push some of my soft limits, because it turns out I really like pushing my limits. Specifically, I'd like dares that have some aspect of one or more of the following:

Semi/hidden public
Anal
Harsher pain
Humiliation and degradation (bodywriting?)
Edging and denial
Longer term (e.g. rules, overnight things, but nothing more than like a week please)

I'm a university student, I live by myself and have a bedroom, living room, sink, but no private bathroom. I can't be too loud because of neighbours. I live very centrally in town so have access to lots of shops and things. I'm like a C/D cup, pierced nipples, long hair, average body, big arse. Other likes/dislikes/limits and my toy collection are linked in my sig (I don't have all of my toys but almost).

Anything else you want to know just ask (if it's not dare-related, may be better suited to my AMA, linked in my sig).

Give me your worst gD.

DFL xo

Mental1096
10-08-2018, 11:22 AM
So your going to need the two largest plugs and toothepaste.

Put the medium plug in your ass, if you need lube, you must use the toothpaste.
Put the large plug in your pussy.

Edge 15 times 1 minute in between edges.

Then you can take the plugs out.

Everill
10-08-2018, 11:31 AM
Heres one to push your hidden public limit.
Put your buttplug and vibrator in (put it on a setting that you can feel but not so that you orgasm). Get dressed and go for a 15 minute walk. If you want to make it more exciting you can not wear and panties and/or wear a skirt.

bdsm2014
10-08-2018, 11:50 AM
Put your medium butt plug in your arse and your remote vibrator in your pussy. Wear a crotch rope to keep them in. Go out for a walk or some shopping, and then your vibrator on with lowest setting before you start. When you reach the shop/mall, find a way to increase the vibrator by one setting and wait till you edge, and turn it back to lowest. Repeat it 3 times. Don’t switch it off and come back. If you were not able to complete the instructions and of you ended up Cumming by any chance, give yourself 10 hard swats with a rubber and on your clit.

Try this again, and this time put icy hot on your nipples and clit as well.

NaughtyDaddy
10-09-2018, 03:27 AM
From now on you must spend 3 days out of 7 a week diapered 24h.
Only one change a day is allowed and you can't use toilets unless if you have to poop.
You will purchase your diapers with pigtails held by pink ribbons.
During your diapered nights you must be naked and sucking on a pacifier.

I'd gladly like to have some regular reports on this task please.

growler21d
10-09-2018, 05:08 AM
Next time you go out in public (for longer than 2 hours), no underwear, and wear a crotch rope under your clothes.

DFL
10-09-2018, 11:05 AM
From now on you must spend 3 days out of 7 a week diapered 24h.
Only one change a day is allowed and you can't use toilets unless if you have to poop.
You will purchase your diapers with pigtails held by pink ribbons.
During your diapered nights you must be naked and sucking on a pacifier.

I'd gladly like to have some regular reports on this task please.

I don't have diapers and I'm really not into them so I'm gonna say no to this, sorry.

Next time you go out in public (for longer than 2 hours), no underwear, and wear a crotch rope under your clothes.
I'll try and do this tomorrow! I have 2 hours in lectures in the morning so I'll do it then.

Heres one to push your hidden public limit.
Put your buttplug and vibrator in (put it on a setting that you can feel but not so that you orgasm). Get dressed and go for a 15 minute walk. If you want to make it more exciting you can not wear and panties and/or wear a skirt.
Put your medium butt plug in your arse and your remote vibrator in your pussy. Wear a crotch rope to keep them in. Go out for a walk or some shopping, and then your vibrator on with lowest setting before you start. When you reach the shop/mall, find a way to increase the vibrator by one setting and wait till you edge, and turn it back to lowest. Repeat it 3 times. Don’t switch it off and come back. If you were not able to complete the instructions and of you ended up Cumming by any chance, give yourself 10 hard swats with a rubber and on your clit.

Try this again, and this time put icy hot on your nipples and clit as well.

Anyone mind if I combine these two?

Thanks for the ideas guys!

Bankerrtx01
10-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Take your buttplug and vibrator and insert them if they have a hive function best it be a corded version. Insert them and tie a crotchrope to hold them still and turn them on high, after that go to bed, (no cumming until the sun comes up tommrow, if you fail, pm me and I will think of a punishment for you to do. ( within your limits)

bdsm2014
10-09-2018, 12:00 PM
I don’t mind. Go ahead.

Anyone mind if I combine these two?

Thanks for the ideas guys!

Everill
10-09-2018, 12:36 PM
I don’t mind. Go ahead.

I also don't mind

Also since you say you wanna try hypnosis and denial I think a good file to listen to for a bit would be cal's curse, curious to see if it'll work on you.

YourDarePartner
10-09-2018, 01:53 PM
Cover 5 icecubes with toothpaste, then insert them in your asshole until it's all melted.

ksoma
11-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Semi/hidden public:
Wear a skirt. In between classes, without ducking someplace out of the way, like a bathroom, slip off your panties, and put them in your purse. Later, before you go back to your room for the day, take them out of your purse and put them back on.

Harsher pain:
Not sure what you consider "harsher," so while I would love to make suggestions here, I'd like to know, up to what level, you're already comfy with.

Humiliation and degradation (bodywriting?):
Pick a body part that is covered... but COULD become exposed easily if not careful (such as below your belly button, where if your shirt rides up just a tiny bit, skin is exposed) and write "desperate whore" in letters big enough to be readable to other people if they should be exposed. Wear clothing that makes exposure a possibility, if you are not careful, and go about your day with that written on you.

Edging and denial:
Tally every day you do not do a dare (in this thread, or any others you make), from now until Christmas. Multiply that final number by two. That is how many days, starting January first, you are denied and may not even edge.
Every day you do a dare, from now until Christmas, that does NOT push a limit, you may reward yourself with one edge, per dare done.
Every day you do a dare, from now until Christmas, that DOES push a limit, you may orgasm.
This task is a rule, not a dare, so does not count, but other dares I gave do count, obviously, and you may complete the same dare multiple times (such as the body writing one, above) daily.
If you edge or orgasm while denied, you must seek 3 punishments for each incident, and when you set the conditions for the punishments in the request thread for them, you should make sure you are asking, specifically, for punishing tasks that you are willing to go through with, but that the thought of doing them makes you genuinely nervous to the point of a little scared (this will help with denial. Avoid punishments means you'll avoid touching yourself)

Longer term (e.g. rules, overnight things, but nothing more than like a week please):
My task for edging/denial mostly fits this.... but it, obviously, far extends a week. I would like to keep it as-is, but you, obviously, are 100% entitled to say "you didn't follow my rules, I won't do it."

theswitchyside
11-02-2018, 08:49 AM
Well, you seem to have enough rope to successfully wear a body harness under your clothes. Why don't you try doing that? Oh and to make things interesting, how about pairing that up with a pair of heels, a nice skirt and a top? Oh and feel free to add a sweater of something if the rope is easily visible. And no bra or panties.

Additionally, put the small (or medium to cover 'harsher'?) plug in your ass before you wear the harness.

This one is probably pushing your limits (but isn't that what this is about?):
Carry with you some clothespegs. In a semi-public place, (maybe hidden behind a park bench or in the bus, but on the last seat where you cannot really be seen) begin adding the clothespegs to your labia. The catch? Once you begin this, you cannot stop until each lip has four pins each. You must wait at least a minute between adding two pins. Once you have your pussy pegged, continue with your routine. Walk, shop, (go to school?) If a clothespeg falls, you have two options. You may choose to bend over (and risk showing your clipped pussy) to pick it up and put it back on, or you may continue to walk/do what you were doing and ignore it. If you ignore it, you must put a replacement peg within 10 minutes of losing one.

Try doing this for a day and I would love it if you would report on this :)

Bubuk
11-03-2018, 02:01 AM
I have several tasks for you:
1) wear pencil in ass for hour in public. Paint nipples green. Make sure it can't be seen by people.
2)
You are in denial since you start doing this task.
Prepare playlist containing 20 hours of silent music tracks. Add one song to it. Set shuffle. Turn playlist on every time you are doing homework and any time you want. If you hear it while doing your homework in cimputer you must close all without saving (but you keep previous save). If you are doing it in paper, pull away last sheet and rip it in pieces.
If you hear this song when you are not doing homework you must strip naked not later than song ends. Then give yourself orgasm.
If you can't undress or you have to put clothes because anybody is interrupting you, you forfeit orgasm and have to continue playing.

This task intended to be less than 1 week (if you listen for 3 hours), but due to randomness it can take longer.

Greatcornbow
11-03-2018, 11:18 AM
Hey gD, it's been a while.

So I'm looking for dares to (gently!) push some of my soft limits, because it turns out I really like pushing my limits. Specifically, I'd like dares that have some aspect of one or more of the following:

Semi/hidden public
Anal
Harsher pain
Humiliation and degradation (bodywriting?)
Edging and denial
Longer term (e.g. rules, overnight things, but nothing more than like a week please)

I'm a university student, I live by myself and have a bedroom, living room, sink, but no private bathroom. I can't be too loud because of neighbours. I live very centrally in town so have access to lots of shops and things. I'm like a C/D cup, pierced nipples, long hair, average body, big arse. Other likes/dislikes/limits and my toy collection are linked in my sig (I don't have all of my toys but almost).

Anything else you want to know just ask (if it's not dare-related, may be better suited to my AMA, linked in my sig).

Give me your worst gD.

DFL xo

Make and wear (as near 24/7 as possible) a tack bra, tightfit as possible. Ideally lockable.

traianmad
11-03-2018, 01:16 PM
You should bee barefoot and stand naked and write things.
Soles of feet. I love feet.
Books touch me.
Prissy play with me

wingman78
11-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Here are two ideas:

1) Late at night when it's really quiet on the street dress up in a skirt/dress without underwear, other clothes that you wear are all up to you. Right before you leave coat your pussy lips in a thick layer of lipstick; make sure to pick a bright color and lay it on really thick.
Your task is to go outside, walk up to a lamp post or signpost (lamp post is obviously riskier because you'll be illuminated during this); then lift up your skirt/dress, wrap your legs around the post and push yourself forward until your labia touch the post. Leave a nice lipstick print, and repeat this at least 3 times.
Next morning go back and take pictures. Keep the pictures on your phone for at least a week, nobody will recognize what it is so it's your little secret!

2) Slightly different: use a black marker or lipstick to write the words "cock" and "sucker" on the inside of your thighs. Go out late at night wearing clothes short enough to make the words visible and take a 10 minute walk. If you take small steps when other people are around and keep your legs together nobody will see anything, but you can make this as daring as you want.