PDA

View Full Version : 17/M/US/Slave seeks Master (no limits)

saintcmj13
08-01-2007, 12:50 AM
I am a very loyal guy. I have actually one limit, nothing involving my family. I am available at all times throughout the day, through cell phone and msn. I have a digi cam and am willing to take vids/pics of anything. I am looking for a serious master only, one who won't become bored or just leave. I am extremely trustworthy and quite experienced. Also I am available for however long and will follow all rules set down without hesitation.

Please PM me if you are seriously considering a true slave who won't quit. Also, I can tell if your a real master or just a person trying to get free pics off of me. A real master doesn't always jump into assigning tasks, rather he/she gets to know the slave, lays down rules, and sets a daily routine
(sometimes) Lastly, I'm not a guy looking to be punished, but a guy looking to be owned

Machette
08-01-2007, 03:17 AM
I have actually one limit, nothing involving my family.
Ok then, cut your nose off.
Honestly. You must have some limits.
(Please don't cut your nose off)

saintcmj13
08-01-2007, 02:11 PM
well im pretty sure my family would notice my missing nose though :D

but yeah i understand...but i'm operating under the assumption that people aren't complete idiots and won't make me kill myself or something that harmful

EvilGeniusNick
08-01-2007, 10:55 PM
Yes people - "no limits" doesn't literally mean no limits. It's a way to convey that you'll do any reasonable dare or to make it more exciting.