PDA

View Full Version : 21/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Gruener
11-11-2009, 07:52 AM
21/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello - are you a filthy slut with very few limits who wants an intense, serious, long-term online relationship with a strict & kinky master who is both filthy and depraved with very few limits but who will also care for and respect what limits you do have, then please read on - this ad is for you.

My name is Ray, I am 21 years of age and live I live by myself. I am bisexual and currently single. I have over 3 years experience as a master both online and IRL. I'm fit, average height, caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I am here seeking a serious, committed, long-term slave to train and turn into a unquestioning, obedient pet. The relationship I seek will be online and involve daily tasks, rules, rituals via email and regular chat/cam sessions. Tasks, rules and punishments shall range from the mundane and tedious to the totally sick and depraved. I would have you tell me all your darkest secrets, thoughts, fantasies, actions to the point I know more about you then anyone else in your life. As my toy I would have you experience everything and turn you into a filthy pig who lives only to please it's master.

As my slave you will be required to be very committed - by which I mean you will take the relationship and my ownership of you very seriously - I don't ask that you devote every second of your life in service, I understands that you will have a life to live beyond me, I just requests that I am the priority within your life, and not something you feel you can cancel should something else you fancy come up. You must also have few limits (the less the better), I will respect any you do have but if your limits are many then don't expect to hear back from me. You will also be required to provide photo and video proof as requested so a digicam and webcam are a must.

Likes: Anal, Bondage, Branding, CBT, Cumplay, Diapers, Piss, Scat, Enema, Insertion, Humiliation, Pain, Semi-public, Messy, Xdressing, Messy .

Limits: Anything that could endanger, injure or result in my slave being caught.

So if you feel you are a filthy slut who's only wish in life is to serve and be dominated and humiliated in every fashion imaginable - if you feel being used in the most degradable fashion is something you desperately wish to experience with a perverted, no-limits master who is also patient, intelligent and caring then PM me and tell me all about yourself - if I like what I hear you will be contacted.

cbm4868
11-11-2009, 01:38 PM
I will obey i am new and i dont have a web cam and i do have some limits. I love feet ad black socks. If intereste contact me on AIM [email protected]

Gruener
11-11-2009, 06:33 PM
The above reply is a perfect example of the kind of response's I will not dignify with an answer. If you seriously expect me to consider you as my next pet then provide me with something that gives me a reason to want to own you (a in-depth, well written reply is certainly the prelude to that).

lukey_barn
11-12-2009, 12:39 PM
21/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello - are you a filthy slut with very few limits who wants an intense, serious, long-term online relationship with a strict & kinky master who is both filthy and depraved with very few limits but who will also care for and respect what limits you do have, then please read on - this ad is for you.

My name is Ray, I am 21 years of age and live I live by myself. I am bisexual and currently single. I have over 3 years experience as a master both online and IRL. I'm fit, average height, caucasian with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I am here seeking a serious, committed, long-term slave to train and turn into a unquestioning, obedient pet. The relationship I seek will be online and involve daily tasks, rules, rituals via email and regular chat/cam sessions. Tasks, rules and punishments shall range from the mundane and tedious to the totally sick and depraved. I would have you tell me all your darkest secrets, thoughts, fantasies, actions to the point I know more about you then anyone else in your life. As my toy I would have you experience everything and turn you into a filthy pig who lives only to please it's master.

As my slave you will be required to be very committed - by which I mean you will take the relationship and my ownership of you very seriously - I don't ask that you devote every second of your life in service, I understands that you will have a life to live beyond me, I just requests that I am the priority within your life, and not something you feel you can cancel should something else you fancy come up. You must also have few limits (the less the better), I will respect any you do have but if your limits are many then don't expect to hear back from me. You will also be required to provide photo and video proof as requested so a digicam and webcam are a must.

Likes: Anal, Bondage, Branding, CBT, Cumplay, Diapers, Piss, Scat, Enema, Insertion, Humiliation, Pain, Semi-public, Messy, Xdressing, Messy .

Limits: Anything that could endanger, injure or result in my slave being caught.

So if you feel you are a filthy slut who's only wish in life is to serve and be dominated and humiliated in every fashion imaginable - if you feel being used in the most degradable fashion is something you desperately wish to experience with a perverted, no-limits master who is also patient, intelligent and caring then PM me and tell me all about yourself - if I like what I hear you will be contacted.

Hello Master Ray,
my name is luke, and i have been a slave a little over a year now, and have quite a bit of experience at online cam slave. in the past i have had some masters who have always asked for the same thing from me ( wank on cam, send pictures of myself) and i feel like you would be the sort of master that can really test my ability of being a slave. I have a webcam, and can take pictures aswelll, to prove that i have completed tasks you set me.
I have few limits:
poo, piss, blood, family, nothing permanent. dont show face on cam.
however i can possible do something to include piss.
My loves include:
nipple bondage, nipple stretching, ass stretching, anal, bondage, humilitation, cross-dressing, cbt, mess, enema.
about me:

height: 5'10
Weight: 10stone
body: slim
penis size when erect: 7"
i am sporty, i like out doors, willing to try knew things.

toys:

dildo, clothes pegs, clips, vegetables, fruit, rope, deep heat, toothpaste, candles.

if i seem like a slave for you then get back to me

msn: [email protected]

Thankyou for reading this.
Luke