PDA

View Full Version : Icy hot pain dares needed 18/f

sarahcosmo
10-06-2018, 11:24 AM
This little slut needs to be punished for laying around all day and being. Give me the worst punishments possible for doing during chores around the house ;)

Likes: icy hot, lights anal, nipple torture, hidden public, clamps, hidden pain
Dislikes: anal with big objects, family, animals, social suicide, or any permanent damage.

sarahcosmo
10-06-2018, 11:28 AM
I will report back ;)

MasterO2
10-06-2018, 11:49 AM
You are to do you chore completely naked with the window shades all wide open. Any time you stop working for more than 2 minutes you must apply icy hot to your nipples, if more than 5 minutes apply to your pussy/lips/clit also, if more than 10 minutes you must apply it to something like a carrot and insert it into your ass while you work. I'm talking apply generously here not just a tiny dab either.

bdsm2014
10-06-2018, 01:44 PM
Icy hot on your pussy and clit and get into a new connection wedgie while doing your chores.

ExplorerOfDesires
10-06-2018, 02:07 PM
Make an ice-hot ice-cube.

Ideally, the icy-hot should be surrounded by regular ice. There are a few ways you could to that. Sometimes you can buy hollow ice-cubes, which are hollow. You can feel that gap with icy-hot, freeze is, add some water on the top and freeze that as well. But there should be more options to create these icy-hot filled ice-cubes. Anyway, these cubes should be able to provide a combination of a cold and burning sensation.

As you enjoy hidden public and hidden pain, you should be able to insert an ice-cube and take a walk. Just walk in public as you feel the ice melting. But after a while you can enjoy trying to keep acting normal as the icy-hot starts to melt as well. Note; it could be that a watered down icy-hot feel a little less 'hot'.

Masterwants
10-06-2018, 09:51 PM
I think hot for your nipples and icy for your pussy would be ideal. Once every hour today dip your nipples in hot sauce and then fill your pussy with ice cubes. Do not clean your nipples until the ice has totally melted.