PDA

View Full Version : Self anal punishment

Housewifelife
10-05-2018, 02:19 PM
My hubs is away for the week and I spent WAY too much money. He also has access to this account and we will be having a Skype session soon. He says I need to Be punished now and not later. So I need to be given punishments. I have toothpaste, vaporub, vibrating dildo, butt plugs, a plug that has 5 different sizes on it, and any household object. Please help my husband punish me 😭 I’ll write reports also. And he needs specifics... how many thrusts, how long, what to do, etc. thank you so much. No limits as this is punishment :mad:

Jackie winter
10-05-2018, 02:35 PM
Ok this one of going to be painful first finger your self and spread you ass hole to a make it gape coat on or more fingers with toothpaste the hole finger

No shove that finger
In your gaping ass then let your hole close around your finger and slowly pull it out so that your you leave all the toothpaste inside then ask your boy friend of you should do that agin

After that take the open tube if toothpaste and use it as dildo

Try not to clinch you as or you may squeezes some more toothpaste inside

Do that tell you boyfriend tells you to stop

Now this you can do tword the end
Put the tube of toothpaste in your ass and give it a squeeze and ask you or boyfriend if you squeeze agin and you do as he tells you when your done

With that empty the hole tube in your ass then plug your ass for an hour twist the but plug every 5 minutes after the hour is
Up take the plug out and shove a dildo in and fuck your self tell you can’t stand it any more then stop

Hope you do this it’s really intense but this is a punishment

Also please click the link below my name to send me a punishment to don’t hold back off you do

And have fun

orlando007007
10-05-2018, 02:46 PM
Poor Tabasco sause in your ass half a bottle should do....

Rhowc
10-05-2018, 06:59 PM
Start with a full tube of toothpaste. Put the toothpaste tube to your anus and force 3 generous squirts of toothpaste up your ass. Use your dildo for 25 slow deep thrusts. Push 3 more generous squirts of toothpaste inside. Insert your medium butt plug and keep the plug in place for 20 mins. Remove the plug add 3 more squirts and re-insert the plug. Continue this cycle until you have emptied the toothpaste tube. When the tube is empty, keep the plug in for an hour.