PDA

View Full Version : Will be at my grandparents' on my birthday

GayCackenOffenYom
10-04-2018, 09:31 AM
I will be at my grandparents' on my birthday. What should I do to celebrate?

Penta
10-04-2018, 10:29 AM
What kind of relationship do you have with your grandparents?

GayCackenOffenYom
10-05-2018, 04:35 AM
I have a very good relationship with them. They think I'm an innocent saint. The idea of doing something that they might catch me doing scares me but also excites me.

NoPantsKayla
10-06-2018, 11:26 PM
If you're really feeling daring, go to grandma's room and put on a pair of her underwear under your pants. Keep them on until after they sing happy birthday.

GayCackenOffenYom
10-07-2018, 05:23 AM
Throwaway2018: I won't be able to do that if "Go commando the whole day" wins, and that is currently in the lead. I'll make a bet out of this, though... if something else takes the lead and wins, then I will add your dare on.

wingman78
10-07-2018, 05:37 AM
Throwaway2018: I won't be able to do that if "Go commando the whole day" wins, and that is currently in the lead. I'll make a bet out of this, though... if something else takes the lead and wins, then I will add your dare on.

How about something better: go commando the entire day, then get a pair of her underwear just before you leave?

NoPantsKayla
10-07-2018, 07:32 AM

Maybe a mix of the two if commando wins? Like, wear no underwear over to their house, put on grandma's underwear, then take them off after they sing happy birthday. Then you're back to not wearing underwear!

GayCackenOffenYom
10-08-2018, 05:01 AM
How about something better: go commando the entire day, then get a pair of her underwear just before you leave?

Since throwaway already decided on an extra about Grandma's underwear if Commando loses, I'm going with Wingman if Commando wins. What should I do with her underwear when I get home?

wingman78
10-08-2018, 01:27 PM
Since throwaway already decided on an extra about Grandma's underwear if Commando loses, I'm going with Wingman if Commando wins. What should I do with her underwear when I get home?

Gag yourself with it while masturbating to an orgasm.