PDA

View Full Version : 26/m punish my balls!

VoidServant
10-03-2018, 12:37 AM
Can someone please give me dares to punish my balls? I work all the time so I will do them as I can.

I can't do messy things. But I can do impact, squeezing, restriction. I'm new here, this is my first post!

Please make my nuts hurt and humiliate me! Punish me!

Jonathan87
10-03-2018, 03:41 AM
Tie your balls, each testicle separately.
Put 10 clothespins on your penis (from the testicular line to the glans )
Hit 30 times each testile using wooden item.
Take off the clips from your penis (do not open th

tomasz.rodent
10-03-2018, 05:07 AM
1. Strip naked.
2. Tie nuts separately.
3. Hit them with flogger 20 times.
4. Attach electric toy to nuts or to nuts and cock - set it at medium level and hold for 180 seconds.
5. Hit nuts with belt - each nut 20 times, while holding it with second hand.
6. Squeeze nuts for 120 seconds.
7. Post detailed report here.

VoidServant
10-04-2018, 11:27 PM
1. Strip naked.
2. Tie nuts separately.
3. Hit them with flogger 20 times.
4. Attach electric toy to nuts or to nuts and cock - set it at medium level and hold for 180 seconds.
5. Hit nuts with belt - each nut 20 times, while holding it with second hand.
6. Squeeze nuts for 120 seconds.
7. Post detailed report here.

I began by stripping naked, then Tying my nuts seperatly, tightly so they began to hurt before I began, and would feel extra pain.

Then I applied the flogger to them. Hitting them with the flogger was a bit difficult, but it was mildly painful.

Then I attached the electricity, which I set at max and began to shock. I kept it going for about 5 minutes, I initially lost track of time with how Much it hurt. I went beyond medium because the toy I have, medium doesn't hurt at all. Just feels weird.

Then I hit each nut with the belt, that really fucking hurt! Even lighter hits hurt, I made the last hit hardest for each nut.

Then I began to squeeze. Since no pressure was specified, I began to squeeze harder over time.

By the end, my nuts felt traumatized, throbbing, and a bit fried. It was wonderful!

Thank you for the instruction!