PDA

View Full Version : A meeting with a mistress.

mji11
11-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Hello all, I'm meeting my mistress on Friday evening in a travel lodge for the whole night. She asked me to post and gather ideas for various punishments and ideas for the night. Including sleeping arrangments, cbt, sissy, humiliation, piss drinking and she is even meeting another guy on Thursday night and is gathering his cum in a condom specially for me!

All ideas will be very welcome.

Slut Boi
11-10-2009, 10:53 PM
Well since you havent listed any limits I'll assume you have few or none. Now as a punishment you would have to eat you mistress's excrement from the toilet bowl, using nothing but your mouth (like bobbing for apples... kinda ;)) while she fucks you from behind with a strap-on, each thrust pushing your head deeper into the bowl. Sound good? It sounds like a fucking dream come true to me and not a punishment but good wholesome fun none-the-less.

monkeysrock
11-11-2009, 03:36 AM
You must be nude at all times in the room and must lick her feet clean once every two hours

control.me
11-11-2009, 03:38 AM
A whole night? Lucky you.

OK. Your Mistress should put a flogger, whip or cane in the boot of the car. Your punishment is to retrieve it. Simple?

Well, no. You have to get it whilst naked (so hope to get this one very late at night), wearing clamps or clothes pegs on your nipples, AFTER your Mistress has spanked your backside until it's red or even black and blue (whichever She chooses). Easy?

Not really. You have to have your balls tied tightly with the other end of the string tied around your big toe - but the string should be too short so you have to stoop or rip your balls off. Still too easy?

Nope. You have each wrist tied to the other elbow behind your back (no covering up, not easy to operate the lifts or open doors. And because it's late at night (you hope) you WILL be seen by the night staff. Still do-able?

OK. Your Mistress should use red lipstick (or perhaps a permanent marker?) to write "insert cock here" on your back with an arrow pointing between your buttocks, and "free oral sex" on your chest.

Still up for anything?

Please post a reply or pm to say how it went.

mji11
11-11-2009, 11:25 AM
Wow guys some nice ideas! Well se is against getting us kicked out of the place so that last one is a little too extreme! Toned down I think it could work. She will obviously not allow me to wear clothes and I'm apparently sleeping at the foot of the bed, on the floor, balls tied to the leg of the bed. She likes the forced to drink dare and has bought a funnel and tube to have me perform it! She plans to gag me with a cock and put makeup on me, sitting me infront of a mirror and a window I think. Meeting her on Friday night so still time to give her more ideas. She is taking pics unfortunately! She wants to practice her rope skills so if any of you know more about that. She wants me humiliated and abused. I thought she wouldn't be able to find a guy before Friday but she's found one for Thursday night and she said he's a real heavy cummer! So nasty stale cum will be involved at some point in the night. Cheers for your ideas so far

Divisionick
11-13-2009, 04:53 PM
Well the funnel sounds interesting. I would have to say i would like to see it used for your ass too though. I know its friday and maybe too late to even respond to this one. But as far as liquid consumption you can take whatever liquids your mistress has for you and get down in a position where the funnel could be in your ass and she could pour whatever she liked down it within reason.

You would then be instructed to hold it in while she would toy with you and do whatever she pleased

PM me and let me know how your fun night went ;)