PDA

View Full Version : 25/f - torture my nipples

Kate92
10-01-2018, 01:44 AM
I have really been craving for some nipple torture lately, so the request is simple - please satisfy my craving and give me some tasks that hurt my nipples!

lilith_
10-01-2018, 01:47 AM
Hit them with a wet wooden spoon, the number of the thread views will be the number of the hits! Enjoyyyy (also vote for me if you want, I'm a greedy bitch :p you'll find the link in my signature)

RachaelB1997
10-01-2018, 01:54 AM
Rub both nipples with toothpaste for 3 mins. If that's not enough, leave clamps on for 5 mins & rotate them 90 degrees keeping them on for 2 more mins.

Kate92
10-01-2018, 01:59 AM
Hit them with a wet wooden spoon, the number of the thread views will be the number of the hits! Enjoyyyy (also vote for me if you want, I'm a greedy bitch :p you'll find the link in my signature)

There were 20 thread views when I saw your message so I gave my nipples 20 hits with a wet wooden spoon - and boy did they sting! My nipples are nicely erect and throbbing now!

FrenziedHazel
10-01-2018, 02:31 AM
I think I'd like you to tie your breasts. It'll make the nipples more sensitive, and enhance the pain.

Just put a cable tie or rope or cord around the base of each breast, and pull it snug.

This should be easy to do with any fully developed adult breasts.

Dexo
10-01-2018, 02:50 AM
Get two clothespins, attach them to the bases of each of your nipples. Keep them on for 20 minutes, every 5 minutes move them up more until the last 5 minutes they are at the tip of your nipples.

MichaelAtlas
10-01-2018, 02:54 AM
I want you to use a cane (use a thin flexible stick or a cable if you don't have one) and spank each nipple hard 30 times (make sure you don't start close to it, so the spanking implement can pick up some speed). You will keep your mouth shut through this; if you open your mouth or if you miss your nipple you will start over from 0; if you start over 5 times you will tie your nipples up with rubber bands and gag your mouth(use a cloth or panties if you don't have a gag) and will start from 0 but now you don't have to start over if you miss, you just repeat the missed strike. Tell us all how you did.

Kate92
10-01-2018, 02:57 AM
Rub both nipples with toothpaste for 3 mins. If that's not enough, leave clamps on for 5 mins & rotate them 90 degrees keeping them on for 2 more mins.

I did this, the hot and cold sensation of the toothpaste was very intense! It had me squirming! The clamps just added to the sensations, and hurt even more when I rotated them by 90 degrees and reapplied them!

The toothpaste is still doing its thing on my nipples, making them almost painfully erect!

Kate92
10-01-2018, 03:00 AM
I think I'd like you to tie your breasts. It'll make the nipples more sensitive, and enhance the pain.

Just put a cable tie or rope or cord around the base of each breast, and pull it snug.

This should be easy to do with any fully developed adult breasts.

You are right, this should be easy to do with any fully developed adult breasts, but not with my tiny underdeveloped adult tits unfortunately :(

growler21d
10-01-2018, 03:11 AM
Wear a bra (or tight fitting top since your tiny tits don't need a bra). Place a piece of sandpaper over 1 nipple, and hot sauce over the other.

Kate92
10-01-2018, 03:24 AM
Get two clothespins, attach them to the bases of each of your nipples. Keep them on for 20 minutes, every 5 minutes move them up more until the last 5 minutes they are at the tip of your nipples.

Thankfully I have decent sized nipples so I was able to do this - though the clothespins did keep slipping off during the last 5 minutes. But the intense pain each time they slipped off felt so good that I enjoyed it more!

All this nipple pain is now making me very wet between my legs!

Kate92
10-01-2018, 03:27 AM
Wear a bra (or tight fitting top since your tiny tits don't need a bra). Place a piece of sandpaper over 1 nipple, and hot sauce over the other.

Unfortunately I have neither sandpaper nor hot sauce :(

Dexo
10-01-2018, 03:42 AM
Since your shamefully tiny tits seem to be able to take more add another 10 minutes with your nipple clamps on the base of your nipples and the clothespins on the tip.

FrenziedHazel
10-01-2018, 03:53 AM
You are right, this should be easy to do with any fully developed adult breasts, but not with my tiny underdeveloped adult tits unfortunately :(

Oh.

Well, perhaps we can stretch them out a bit. Make a noose with a bit of string, and put it over your right nipple. Run around 2 feet of string down to your foot, and then tie it around your big toe. Now do the same on the left. Make sure it is uncomfortably tight (any movement will just pull your nipples harder), and leave it on until somebody gives you permission to take it off.

To entertain yourself while you wait spank each "tit" 50 times.

VoidServant
10-01-2018, 04:20 AM
If you have chopsticks or 4 objects of similar size, then put one above and below each nipple, then. Tie them together a string. Tie it tight so it hurts, then leave it 10 minutes.

Then put a nipple clamp on for another 10.

Then take them off and slap each breast 30 times, then grab each nipple, pinch and twist left and right for 4 minutes, start gentle and get harder every 30 seconds until you cry.

As a bonus, if you have needles out 2 in each tit!

Masterwants
10-01-2018, 08:15 AM
As your nipples are a good size, so you tell us, then squeeze them firmly using a cupboard door or a drawer. Place them in and close the door or drawer to trap them firmly. Keep squeezing them until the pain becomes too intense, but no shorter than 10 seconds. Do this 30 times, extra points will be rewarded if you can create tears of pain..

Kate92
10-01-2018, 08:37 AM
I want you to use a cane (use a thin flexible stick or a cable if you don't have one) and spank each nipple hard 30 times (make sure you don't start close to it, so the spanking implement can pick up some speed). You will keep your mouth shut through this; if you open your mouth or if you miss your nipple you will start over from 0; if you start over 5 times you will tie your nipples up with rubber bands and gag your mouth(use a cloth or panties if you don't have a gag) and will start from 0 but now you don't have to start over if you miss, you just repeat the missed strike. Tell us all how you did.

I did this a couple of hours ago, and it was WAY more difficult than i thought it would be! I don't have a cane so i used a charger cable and it really STUNG my nipples! It was extremely hard to keep my mouth shut because of the pain, and even harder to hit my nipple 30 continuous times. I did end up having to start over 5 times, twice because i shouted in pain and thrice because i missed. And i had already spanked each nipple a total of 30+ times by then!

They were already stinging terribly as i put on my ball gag for the final 30 spanks. The final ones were so INTENSELY PAINFUL on my sensitive nipples, by the end i was biting down on the ball gag so hard. My throbbing, hurting, erect nipples had made me so wet by then that i immediately rubbed my clit to a very SATISFYING orgasm while still wearing the gag!

Thoroughly enjoyed this and though my nipples are still quite sore i think they are ready for some more (hey, that rhymes!)

Kate92
10-01-2018, 08:58 AM
Since your shamefully tiny tits seem to be able to take more add another 10 minutes with your nipple clamps on the base of your nipples and the clothespins on the tip.

I just completed this. The clamps left just about enough space for the clothespins to get a grip on the tip of my nipples. The combined pain was INTENSE and seemed to increase with every passing minute until about the 5 minute mark, after which the pain seemed to plateau and remain constant. The 10 minutes seemed tho take forever to complete, and removing the clothespins and clamps hurt like HELL! And yet, i can already feel myself getting wet again :o

Kate92
10-01-2018, 09:05 AM
Oh.

Well, perhaps we can stretch them out a bit. Make a noose with a bit of string, and put it over your right nipple. Run around 2 feet of string down to your foot, and then tie it around your big toe. Now do the same on the left. Make sure it is uncomfortably tight (any movement will just pull your nipples harder), and leave it on until somebody gives you permission to take it off.

To entertain yourself while you wait spank each "tit" 50 times.

This sounds lovely, but i know that thin string on nipples can be unsafe and can also be a nightmare to remove so i'll have to give it a pass. Feel free to suggest a variation for stretching my nipples though.

If you have chopsticks or 4 objects of similar size, then put one above and below each nipple, then. Tie them together a string. Tie it tight so it hurts, then leave it 10 minutes.

Then put a nipple clamp on for another 10.

Then take them off and slap each breast 30 times, then grab each nipple, pinch and twist left and right for 4 minutes, start gentle and get harder every 30 seconds until you cry.

As a bonus, if you have needles out 2 in each tit!

Again this sounds deliciously painful, but unfortunately i do not have chopsticks or something similar so i will not be able to do this right away. Though i am now tempted to buy chopsticks just to try it out! I will post a report if i end up buying them and doing the dare, but will give the last bit with the needles a miss.

SirD
10-01-2018, 09:21 AM
This sounds lovely, but i know that thin string on nipples can be unsafe and can also be a nightmare to remove so i'll have to give it a pass. Feel free to suggest a variation for stretching my nipples though.

Again this sounds deliciously painful, but unfortunately i do not have chopsticks or something similar so i will not be able to do this right away. Though i am now tempted to buy chopsticks just to try it out! I will post a report if i end up buying them and doing the dare, but will give the last bit with the needles a miss.

Not to modify the original ops task too much but in lieu of chopsticks pens work just as well

Kate92
10-01-2018, 09:31 AM
As your nipples are a good size, so you tell us, then squeeze them firmly using a cupboard door or a drawer. Place them in and close the door or drawer to trap them firmly. Keep squeezing them until the pain becomes too intense, but no shorter than 10 seconds. Do this 30 times, extra points will be rewarded if you can create tears of pain..

Another one that was more difficult to do that it sounded. I decided to use a drawer as it would be easier to do both nipples in one go. Each time, my nipples were agonisingly trapped in the closed door and often a shout of pain escaped my lips. The last few were the most painful, and the soreness from all the previous abuse didn't help. I was close to tears but didn't quite cry, i guess my nipple pain tolerance is quite high - I guess this is further proved by the fact that i am much wetter between the legs than when i started doing this task!

Kate92
10-01-2018, 09:33 AM
Not to modify the original ops task too much but in lieu of chopsticks pens work just as well

Yes i did think of pens but only managed to find one at home.

SirD
10-01-2018, 09:35 AM
Let's see if we can't stretch those nipples out a bit more. Start by putting your clamps on and adding weight to them to see how much you can handle. Ideally the weight should be just shy of pulling the clamps off but it will pull the clamps if you bounced or weren't careful. Now pick 2 locations on opposite sides of your home and you're going to use your nipples to carry the weight from point a to point b. I have no idea what you have to work with so we'll make it random. Roll a single die once, that will be your time limit to complete the moves. Roll 2 die once that will be the number of round trips you'll need to make from point a to point b and back to a. If the clamps pull off you will have to start your trip count over again but the clock will still be running. You may stop and take a break at any time but the clock will continue to run. If you made it in time congrats if you don't make it make note of how long it took to finish your trips after time ran out. For every 10 seconds your failed is one spank to each of your nipples. The spanks will be done with your nipple on a hard surface such as a table and use your wooden spoon to hit directly down on the table. Good luck!

FrenziedHazel
10-01-2018, 09:40 AM
String should be okay as long as it isn't left on long. And it is possible to use slipped knots that will come undone easily. (Google slipped buntline).

That said, I will consider nipple string a limit.

Do you have a pair of clover clamps? Otherwise use the most secure clamps you have instead of the nooses.

Also I like the bamboo chopsticks idea. Maybe try it using two pencils and two elastic bands instead.

MichaelAtlas
10-01-2018, 09:44 AM
I'm glad to hear you completed my task and enjoyed yourself, although it is a shame you had an orgasm so close to your previous one, seems like you deserve a bit of edging after that.

You have some adjustable nipple clamps in your signature so let's see how strong they are:
Rub some toothpaste on your poor sensitive nipples and put on the clamps as tight as they go then tie each clamp using a short bit of string to an empty bottle of water for each nipple so the bottle is around your elbows.
Start filling the bottles and see how much weight they take before they pull the clamps off and repeat this 4 times for each nipple.
Afterwards fill it to a third of the maximum weight and put the caps on, then bounce yourself on your dildo while rubbing yourself for 2 edges while thinking about how with tiny bee-stings like yours the only thing you'll have bouncing on your chest will be whatever's tied to it. If you want to cum from this task you'll do one more edge the same way then take off the clamps and re-apply toothpaste and keep bouncing with your hands groping your nipples while you keep bouncing, no cheating and touching your clit for this one.

ExplorerOfDesires
10-01-2018, 01:25 PM
I have created a typing task for you that contains both nipple torture and some humiliation. It will probably take somewhere between half a hour to one hour to complete. At the end I've added a bonus assignment that you are free to do or ignore.

Have fun with the nipple torture task (https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=66160&accessCode=ForIttyBittyKate).

Kate92
11-02-2018, 05:25 PM
I've been away from the forums for a while, but I just realised I did a couple more of these but never got around to posting a report, so here's a short report for anyone still interested!

I did both these a couple of days after I did the previous dares.

Let's see if we can't stretch those nipples out a bit more. Start by putting your clamps on and adding weight to them to see how much you can handle. Ideally the weight should be just shy of pulling the clamps off but it will pull the clamps if you bounced or weren't careful. Now pick 2 locations on opposite sides of your home and you're going to use your nipples to carry the weight from point a to point b. I have no idea what you have to work with so we'll make it random. Roll a single die once, that will be your time limit to complete the moves. Roll 2 die once that will be the number of round trips you'll need to make from point a to point b and back to a. If the clamps pull off you will have to start your trip count over again but the clock will still be running. You may stop and take a break at any time but the clock will continue to run. If you made it in time congrats if you don't make it make note of how long it took to finish your trips after time ran out. For every 10 seconds your failed is one spank to each of your nipples. The spanks will be done with your nipple on a hard surface such as a table and use your wooden spoon to hit directly down on the table. Good luck!

I rolled a 3 with the single dice, and a 4 and a 5 with the two dice. So 4 minutes to complete 9 return trips. Thought it'd be easy but boy was I wrong! After trying a few things out, I found the most appropriate weight to be a pair of sneakers which when attached to the chain between my clamps pulled them almost to the point of coming off but not quite. My nipples hurt SO MUCH, stretched down by the sneakers. Each step made the sneakers move and the clamps tugged at my poor stretched nipples. Initially I tried to rush the trips but after the clamps pulled off a couple of times resulting in cries of pain and anguish as I had to start my trip count again, I realised that my best bet was to take it slow and complete the 9 trips no matter how long it took otherwise I would keep having to restart. By the time I finished the last trip my nipples were in INTENSE pain, my body coated with sweat. It had taken me 4 minutes and 51 seconds to complete this so 5 spanks to each nipple. These were administered by resting my nipples on my dining table with the wooden spoon coming down hard on them. This hurt like hell and each smack was followed by a cry of pain. At the end of it my nipples were bright red and stinging with pain! I loved doing this dare, I might do it again soon!

I'm glad to hear you completed my task and enjoyed yourself, although it is a shame you had an orgasm so close to your previous one, seems like you deserve a bit of edging after that.

You have some adjustable nipple clamps in your signature so let's see how strong they are:
Rub some toothpaste on your poor sensitive nipples and put on the clamps as tight as they go then tie each clamp using a short bit of string to an empty bottle of water for each nipple so the bottle is around your elbows.
Start filling the bottles and see how much weight they take before they pull the clamps off and repeat this 4 times for each nipple.
Afterwards fill it to a third of the maximum weight and put the caps on, then bounce yourself on your dildo while rubbing yourself for 2 edges while thinking about how with tiny bee-stings like yours the only thing you'll have bouncing on your chest will be whatever's tied to it. If you want to cum from this task you'll do one more edge the same way then take off the clamps and re-apply toothpaste and keep bouncing with your hands groping your nipples while you keep bouncing, no cheating and touching your clit for this one.

I immediately followed the previous dare with this one. The toothpaste stung my sore nipples and it made the clamps a little slippery so that I had to adjust them on very tight, making me wince. Since the clamps I have are connected by a chain I hung a single bottle from the chain. I started filling the bottle, my nipples hurting more and more as the weight made the clamps start to slide off. They slid completely off when the bottle was around half full, the pain making me SHOUT out loudly. I repeated this 4 more times, and each time the pain was greater than before. My poor nipples were extremely sensitive by now and very erect and elongated from all the stretching. Unfortunately I wasn't able to complete the rest of the task as I received an unexpected visit from a friend so I had to quickly get dressed instead. However I do remember that my nipples were deliciously sore and tender for the rest of the day! I might do this dare again this weekend, and complete it this time!

Kate92
11-02-2018, 05:27 PM
I have created a typing task for you that contains both nipple torture and some humiliation. It will probably take somewhere between half a hour to one hour to complete. At the end I've added a bonus assignment that you are free to do or ignore.

Have fun with the nipple torture task (https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=66160&accessCode=ForIttyBittyKate).

I haven't gotten around to doing this yet, but I will definitely try and get it done this weekend as well!

Looks like I'm starting to crave some nipple torture again ;)

SirD
11-03-2018, 05:38 AM
I've been away from the forums for a while, but I just realised I did a couple more of these but never got around to posting a report, so here's a short report for anyone still interested!

I did both these a couple of days after I did the previous dares.

I rolled a 3 with the single dice, and a 4 and a 5 with the two dice. So 4 minutes to complete 9 return trips. Thought it'd be easy but boy was I wrong! After trying a few things out, I found the most appropriate weight to be a pair of sneakers which when attached to the chain between my clamps pulled them almost to the point of coming off but not quite. My nipples hurt SO MUCH, stretched down by the sneakers. Each step made the sneakers move and the clamps tugged at my poor stretched nipples. Initially I tried to rush the trips but after the clamps pulled off a couple of times resulting in cries of pain and anguish as I had to start my trip count again, I realised that my best bet was to take it slow and complete the 9 trips no matter how long it took otherwise I would keep having to restart. By the time I finished the last trip my nipples were in INTENSE pain, my body coated with sweat. It had taken me 4 minutes and 51 seconds to complete this so 5 spanks to each nipple. These were administered by resting my nipples on my dining table with the wooden spoon coming down hard on them. This hurt like hell and each smack was followed by a cry of pain. At the end of it my nipples were bright red and stinging with pain! I loved doing this dare, I might do it again soon!

Thank you for the detailed report and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully it was just a typo but initially you said you rolled a 3 for time but then you go on to say you had 4 minutes to complete the trips. If it was in fact a 3 then you were short 6 more hits to your nipples since you would have been a minute and 51 seconds behind.

If you do this again I suggest trying with your sneakers hanging from a longer string to allow them to swing more.

Kate92
11-03-2018, 05:45 AM
Thank you for the detailed report and I'm glad you enjoyed it! Hopefully it was just a typo but initially you said you rolled a 3 for time but then you go on to say you had 4 minutes to complete the trips. If it was in fact a 3 then you were short 6 more hits to your nipples since you would have been a minute and 51 seconds behind.

If you do this again I suggest trying with your sneakers hanging from a longer string to allow them to swing more.

I certainly enjoyed doing the dare and I am glad you liked my report! You are right, it was a typo - I had rolled a 4 and not a 3 so I did give my nipples the correct number of hits at the end.

I might try this again soon with your idea of using a longer string, it is sure to be more painful and difficult that way!

MasterMichaelNY
11-03-2018, 09:50 AM
I got a simple but very painful one for you girl. Put a good amount of toothpaste on your nipples and then get a rubberband, and snap off the toothpaste until your nipples are nice and clean. That will get you to cry, and I'm sure you'll be nipple torture shot for the rest of the day, and too busy rubbing a few off.

ksoma
11-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Find a table or other flat surface that you can get on your knees in front of, that is at just the right height that your can rest your nipples (not your breasts themselves, but just your nipples) on the surface.
Find a large hard cover book, and lay it down on the table, so that it is covering both your nipples.

The next bit depends on how you feel you'd enjoy it more:
For a more hands-on approach to controlling your own pain level, put your hands on the book, palm down and fingers facing each other, and push down with as much force as you can, trying to hold it for as long as you can.
For a more passive experience to simply enjoy your own pain, have a pile of heavy object near by, that you can, one by one, pile on top of the book. Once you feel you're at your limit... add one more item.
Then put your hands on the floor along side your knees, and simply enjoy the pain.

Set a timer. How long is up to you. Try to set it for as long as you think you can tolerate the sensation for, plus... an additional 30 seconds (you wanted torture, so that bit extra, outside what you expect you could endure, should suffice).
If the timer ends and you feel you could have endured more, try doubling the timer and trying again tomorrow.
If the timer ends and you barely held out to the end? Congrats, and I hope you enjoyed! If you want to simply lean back and pop your nipples free without removing the weight, that could be a fun way to end things.
If you give up early... you have to ask for some sort of punishment in your report :)

wingman78
11-03-2018, 02:14 PM
Buy a box of thumb tacks (like these: https://fortheloveofclever.blogspot.com/2012/10/art-idea-use-tacks.html) and get a piece of cardboard. Push 20 or so through the piece of cardboard and insert it into a bra cup. Repeat for the other breast. Wear these for at least an hour, preferably in public for extra excitement!

carolcan
11-03-2018, 02:16 PM
I do have to say, some of these tasks are quite interesting. So much as I just might do a couple of them tonight on myself. The one from Ksoma “table & books” and one from MasterMichaelNY “toothpaste & rubber bands” :eek:

ksoma
11-03-2018, 02:36 PM
I do have to say, some of these tasks are quite interesting. So much as I just might do a couple of them tonight on myself. The one from Ksoma “table & books” and one from MasterMichaelNY “toothpaste & rubber bands” :eek:

Well, I'm glad you like the sound of it, and I certainly hope you tell us all how it goes! :D

carolcan
11-03-2018, 06:00 PM
I got a simple but very painful one for you girl. Put a good amount of toothpaste on your nipples and then get a rubberband, and snap off the toothpaste until your nipples are nice and clean. That will get you to cry, and I'm sure you'll be nipple torture shot for the rest of the day, and too busy rubbing a few off.

OK.i decided to try this one. I gathered toothpaste and thick rubber bands and sat on my bed. I took my sweater off - no bra, as I never wear one. Oh, yeah. I have 40C saggy udders. After applying g a generous amount of toothpaste on each nipple, I took the rubberband and snapped it on the left nipple. Wasn’t too bad. I continued to snap the nipple trying to get the toothpaste off. Midway thru, the rubberband was a bit slippery and the snaps got more harsh. Alternating the nipples, they were getting more sore with each snap. Until, finally after about 35 minutes, the nips were clean! And very, very sore!! This did not make me cry. But it sure got my pussy wet! :eek: :p

MasterMichaelNY
11-03-2018, 11:48 PM
OK.i decided to try this one. I gathered toothpaste and thick rubber bands and sat on my bed. I took my sweater off - no bra, as I never wear one. Oh, yeah. I have 40C saggy udders. After applying g a generous amount of toothpaste on each nipple, I took the rubberband and snapped it on the left nipple. Wasn’t too bad. I continued to snap the nipple trying to get the toothpaste off. Midway thru, the rubberband was a bit slippery and the snaps got more harsh. Alternating the nipples, they were getting more sore with each snap. Until, finally after about 35 minutes, the nips were clean! And very, very sore!! This did not make me cry. But it sure got my pussy wet! :eek: :p

40C :clap::clap:

Now there is a size that can get bound pretty good. I might have to run out and get some more rope.

Skyrim-explorer
11-04-2018, 12:17 AM
Attach nipple clamps, then tie a bottle to them. Step into the shower, and let it fill with water!

Master_of_humiliate
11-04-2018, 01:06 AM
put sandpaper in your bra and pantys and take a walk for an hour. Edge one time when you are on your walk.

MasterMichaelNY
11-05-2018, 07:37 AM
Ok, as promise, get some toothpaste and put it on your nipples, Now get your nipples erect, if there aren't already. Ok, what I want you too do, is put one cloth pin on the very edge of your nipple, and after 1 minute slap it off, then rotate it, 90 degrees, and keep it on for another minute, and then slap that one off. Do this 30 times on each nipple.

I'll email you a pussy punishment tonight, so you should have it in the morning.

Enjoy girl.

carolcan
11-05-2018, 11:40 AM
Ok, as promise, get some toothpaste and put it on your nipples, Now get your nipples erect, if there aren't already. Ok, what I want you too do, is put one cloth pin on the very edge of your nipple, and after 1 minute slap it off, then rotate it, 90 degrees, and keep it on for another minute, and then slap that one off. Do this 30 times on each nipple.

I'll email you a pussy punishment tonight, so you should have it in the morning.

Enjoy girl.

And as i promised, here is my report:

I gathered my equipment and started. After applying the toothpaste, I attached a clothespin on each nipple tip. It’s not as easy as you think! And they were still a tad sore from the other day. After one minute, I slapped them off. OK, that stung. But only a little. I rotated the clothespins and put them back on. After a minute, I slapped them off again. After about 15 times, had to put more toothpaste on. At this time, the nips were stinging. At 25, I thought....only 5 more! Finally 30 were done! Oh, yeah. The nips were stinging! Gotta love the tingling soreness. Thank You, MasterMicheal. Looking forward to more dares. :)

MasterMichaelNY
11-06-2018, 09:18 AM
And as i promised, here is my report:

I gathered my equipment and started. After applying the toothpaste, I attached a clothespin on each nipple tip. It’s not as easy as you think! And they were still a tad sore from the other day. After one minute, I slapped them off. OK, that stung. But only a little. I rotated the clothespins and put them back on. After a minute, I slapped them off again. After about 15 times, had to put more toothpaste on. At this time, the nips were stinging. At 25, I thought....only 5 more! Finally 30 were done! Oh, yeah. The nips were stinging! Gotta love the tingling soreness. Thank You, MasterMicheal. Looking forward to more dares. :)

Aw you found it. I got to change my theme around, you must be running out to the store all the time to buy toothpaste.

carolcan
11-06-2018, 09:27 AM
Aw you found it. I got to change my theme around, you must be running out to the store all the time to buy toothpaste.

Ahhh...That dare was from the other day. I was looking for one from you to do today 😉😁.

I still have SOME toothpaste left....lol

MasterMichaelNY
11-06-2018, 09:37 AM
I just figure out what happened, I thought this was your thread, and kate had another. I got all confused. I was going thru my back post looking for kate thread, yup.

All the girls that want to have there tits abused should open one thread, and when somebody posts a painful task, the pain slut can jump on it. The first one to claim it, gets to do it and report on it. Then she rates it from 1 to 10, and if the number is high enough, another girl can claim it and do it, and do a report on it. Never mind, this is Get Dare, somethiing like that would never work out.

Greatcornbow
11-06-2018, 03:56 PM
I have really been craving for some nipple torture lately, so the request is simple - please satisfy my craving and give me some tasks that hurt my nipples!

Make and wear 24/7 a tack bra as tight as possible -ideally size 30.