PDA

View Full Version : Shop changing room dare

AHoldman
07-31-2007, 06:41 PM
Next time you are in a clothes shop go into the changing room and pretend to be trying something on. then strip naked in the cubicle open the curtain/door and step outside then get dressed again.

for the less daring you could just strip down to your underwear.

Machette
07-31-2007, 06:50 PM
Or you could just "accidentaly" fall out.

btw nice dare

entomophage
08-01-2007, 05:54 PM
I tried on women's clothes in the dressing room and took photos.

dareme123
08-05-2007, 03:20 AM
I tried this once, I went into a chlothes store and picked up a one peice swim suit and went into the changing rooms. There we're about 20 stalls so I put the swimsuit in the first stall closest to the opening back into the shop and close the curtain. Then I walked over into the last stall and stripped completely nude. Then I walked down into the first stall, this felt amazing as people we're in the other stalls and I think some customers saw me. I put on the one piece swim suit and sat there for a while. Then I walked back to me clothes and got changed. It was great.

Littleone
08-09-2007, 10:13 AM
This actually happened to me once i was getting a pair of boxers and went to try them on, i was striped from waist down caught my foot on shorts and fell out through the curtain. right in front of a women with 2 kids.

animal
08-09-2007, 10:19 AM
it has happened also to me when I was trying to get my pants back on I fell right through the curtain in my boxers that had slipped of by the fall. There were a lot of people because it was a saterday and there stood a row at the changing rooms. It was quite embarasing realy.