PDA

View Full Version : The blanksters family cum farm

blankblank
09-29-2018, 10:54 PM
Welcome to the farm. Here my family has made our living of off this land and milky gold. By that I mean semen, sperm, cum and jizz. All of it I harvest. Now if you're interested in being part of this process there are 2 roles. Those who milk and those who get milked.

1. Those who milk.
The milkers or farmhands as I like to call them can be any gender. They're job is to assist me in my growing old age to give out challenges keep my dairy cows in check and keep track of the nitty gritty numbers and such. In short you'll be on the Dom side with me and help me run a tight ship.

2. Those who get milked.
Now this is where it gets fun. Dairy cows must be male as they are good for one thing and one thing only and that's their cock. Their dicks will be milked day and night to get every last drop of cum out for our collection. If you net us large amounts of cum then you will be rewarded but turn us up dry and rest assured you'll get punished. Note you will need some way of measure cum in ounces of liters or something of the sort.

How the thread will work:

Now this greatly depends on how many people join which roles but the basic idea is pretty simple. If your cow you will cum how and when we tell you. It's that easy just do exactly as your told. Should be doable for a mindless cow. If your a farm hand you'll dish out rewards and punishments as well as communicate with the other doms to talk about how the thread will go.

To give everyone an idea of what kind of things will happen the first task will be you have 48 hours to collect as much semen as possible from your pathetic dick. The top finisher will be rewarded while the lower specimens will get punished most likely by the whip.

If you have any questions pm me, comment below or Kik me at nerkalopalis. I'm open to ideas and input so please if you have any suggests or questions or whatever contact me.

Slave911
09-30-2018, 08:39 AM
I will join as a dairy cow

Butterfly's Prisoner
09-30-2018, 08:47 AM
I will join as a dairy cow to.

When do the first 48 hours start? Are these from the moment the thread got opened? :)

LuidiaSarsi
09-30-2018, 09:02 AM
I also offer myself as a dairy cow.

blankblank
09-30-2018, 09:20 AM
Can everyone who wants to play are their Kik name if they have one. The 48 hours will start at noon (PDT time zone) you must must must log how many times you cam an estimate amount of how much each individual orgasm produced the time of each cum and of course you total amount in ounces. Thank you for playing and if your just seeing this thread later you can always join in.

Rtslave
09-30-2018, 09:23 AM
I’ll join as a fat cow only good to produce milk. My Kik is rkt89

blankblank
09-30-2018, 12:29 PM
Just so everyone knows the 48 hours started 30 minutes ago. Good luck to the participants.

Guy_1
09-30-2018, 02:57 PM
I can help as a farmhand as I'm in denial

blankblank
10-02-2018, 09:45 PM
The 48 hours is well over so if everyone could log their totals and the other info requested in the last post.

Pworf
10-25-2018, 06:34 AM
I’ll join as a milk cow