PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Dares FtM 19

newbieslave99
09-29-2018, 05:41 PM
I am off work until Tuesday evening, and I have no plans for the rest of the weekend.
I want you all to give me dares to do for the weekend.
I have a vibrator, anal plugs, a tail plug, cat ears and gloves, food bowls for pet play, a single diaper, cotton panties for wedgies, a dildo, clothes pins, and household items.

I will do all the dares I have the items for (or can get at a quick trip to the store that won't embarrass me. so no laxatives, the people at the store know me pretty well), and are not included in my limits. I will get as little sleep as physically possible this weekend to do as many dares as possible.
Make me regret posting this!
If by Tuesday afternoon there is not a report for the dare either here or in your inbox, feel free to punish me.

privvy
09-29-2018, 10:02 PM
You are to spend your time in the nude.
How old are you?

barefooted83
09-29-2018, 10:43 PM
How old are you?

I'm no expert but I think 19 is the age

newbieslave99
09-30-2018, 11:21 AM
How old are you?

I'm no expert but I think 19 is the age

Yeah I'm 19 lmao it's in the title.

and I spend all my time home in the nude anyways. It's very cold, but I just wrap a blanket around myself. Add more dares please.

newbieslave99
10-01-2018, 07:32 AM
Okay so since nobody is giving me any dares (very disappointed in all of you, really), I have decided to dare myself.
For the rest of the day (until midnight) I will not use the toilet without permission. And I will have my small plug in for a total of two hours today. and whenever it is charged, i will have my vibrator on my clit. it is fully charged right now. if you guys decide to give me a dare, you can choose to add on to the current dares, alter them, or replace one

zephyrnem
10-02-2018, 04:56 AM
Go to a public (store) toilet...somewhere you have to walk through a fairly busy place to get to. You may only wear an over coat. You may wear shoes if you trade for a punishment. Go into a stall take off what you have on. Edge twice. Now kneel and get ready, cause you will get to cum, but as you cum, give yourself a swirly. Stick your head in the toilet and flush. Now edge again...put your stuff on, and walk back through the store.

If you wore shoes, you now have to either buy something or you can’t zip up or otherwise close the coat, except by holding it with your hands...enjoy.