PDA

View Full Version : 1 year away! Welcome back thread.

qwertzui
09-29-2018, 09:22 AM
Hello dear getDare forum, It has nearly been a whole years since my last post.

Shortly after my last post I had an accident and I had to stay in Hospital for a long time and I totally forgot about this forum.
So I'm here again after so long time looking for some fun and discipline.

I hope you all are still willing to give me Dares, Challenges and Rules.

Oh and for everyone whose dare I didn't do I'm so sorry and I hope you are kind enough to give me these dares a second time.

P.S. I'm so anxious right now waiting for your replies.

privvy
09-29-2018, 09:42 AM
Sorry to hear of your accident and hospital stay :( sure glad you are now back to normal

qwertzui
09-29-2018, 09:50 AM
By now everything is back to normal, and I'm thinking if I should restart the Promise/Punishment from back then and open a 30 dare thread again.
Maybe I can do more dares this time.

privvy
09-29-2018, 11:55 AM
That is up to you

KittenLicks
09-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Welcome back, qwertz! ^_^ Always happy to see another kitty on getdare. <3

As for a dare, here's one: Bring yourself to an orgasm by humping something while wearing your ears with bells and a collar. With any luck, you'll jingle away and sound like a very naughty kitty. ^^

Silk1970
09-29-2018, 09:01 PM
Tonight, you must sleep tied to your bed. You're allowed to orgasm at any time in the next 24 hours to celebrate being healthier and back.

qwertzui
09-30-2018, 03:55 PM
Mann, I really should look more offen into here. (not just before going to bed)

Both of you, thank you for your Answers.
I will do the dare of Silk1970 this night, starting in about 30min and as it has always been I will do Kittenlikes request one I get up tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow I will probably restart the 30 dares challenge too and take your two dares as the first two.

With that I wish you all a good night.

qwertzui
11-17-2018, 03:37 PM
Oops, I forgot to post it here, sorry everyone who has been waiting for me.
This is a copy from my private Blog as I forgot to post it here too.

Today I finally had the courage to tell the getdare community that I'm back at home, obviously I would also ask for dares to finally have some fun again.
The first one to answer was privvy, i chant say that I know hin very well but I think we have had some conversations in other threads a year ago. Then came KittenLicks who I remember very well, he as a fello Kitten could give out very mean dares, lucky he didn't do so today. The last one to answer was Silk1970, a name I remember but I cant associate a specific dare with him. His dare will start soon, followed by that of KittenLicks in the morning.
Over the last month I felt guilty for not Completing my 30 Dares challenge and I barely had the opportunity to orgasm, so I will put a Vibrator in my butt for the night too, I don't know if this will be a good Idea but I will keep it in once I'm tied up.

<The next day>
I just woke up about 30 minutes ago from a horrible night without much sleep, Silk1970 told me yesterday that I should spend the night Bound to my bed, this actually wasn't to bad as I did it lose enough to still be able to sleep in an not to unnatural position, but the vibe man, this was a bad idea. I remember myself cumming at least 3 times before being able to sleep, but the worst was that I was unable to clean my mess up, so it stayed on me for the whole night. When I woke up the battery has run dry and found the mess I made, somehow it made me horny at that time so I got into my kitten gear that was still in the closet and blew up a balloon. While doing so the dried cum began to crumble so I lost most of it in my room. I humped the balloon until it popped, seems like o was to aroused and couldn't control myself so I finished it of with a pillow.

I hope you still enjoyed it even though so much time has passe since you gave me these dares.