PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location

Corky
11-10-2009, 08:03 AM
28/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location

Well, a little about me. I'm a 28yr old dominant Irish male, with a number of years experience in all things D/s (both online and rl). I hold a degree in sport science, and am working on my masters in sport psychology at the minute. I'm also ACSM certified, and am working (slowly) towards UKSCA accreditation.

I've chosen to tell you this for three reasons.
1. Well, it's who I am I guess - simple enough.
2. It should go someway to explain my interest in body form/composition and performance, along with my interest in the human mind, what makes ye all tick etc.
3. Can't remember now what the third one was, but I suppose it shows I'm no eejit, have a certain drive, and enjoy projects.. ;)

I'm interested in dealing with both male/female, real-time and online subjects. From experience, I acknowledge realtime is quite hard to come by when yer based outside Dublin in Ireland, so that's why online is so very welcome.

I know every sub/slave is different (in terms of form, personality, likes/dislikes, limits, reasons for being here etc.), so I have no problem talking to, and listening to individual subs requests, worries and so on. Once I take on a sub/slave, I do still listen to their thoughts, before making MY decision based on what I feel is in both my best interests and the sub/slaves.

My own interests in D/s are both wide and varied. Limits are the usual you'd see mentioned.. you can msg me to discuss.

Anyway, that's a simple introduction. I'm easy to talk to, and quite friendly when I want to be ;). Send me a message here if ya might have an interest.

danni
11-10-2009, 09:50 PM
Hi I'm a 22 year old female, I am quite new to this, I am working on aviation administration degree at WMU, Lately I have had a really big problem with procrastinating on assignments and studying, I have been skipping classes and not paying attention (texting, drawing, etc) and now my grades are not what they should be at....I have found myself on more than one occassion being rude to the one person I should have the most respect for....I do not have webcam but am a very honest person....all punishment has to be in my own room/bathroom

Corky
11-23-2009, 05:27 PM
ok - I've got a number of half-arsed replies ;) .

If you're interested, pls add a little to your message. I will not reply to one-liners..

also for anything online, I expect a webcam or digital camera available - I'm thorough in my detail.. I do have cam, mic etc. myself btw..