PDA

View Full Version : 18f pain slut

Slutforpain
09-27-2018, 02:54 AM
Hello all! I知 a pain spur looking for tasks/dares that will cause me to realize my place as a Slave. I知 not looking for a specific master but I would like to be put in my place. Feel free to write rules I must follow as well as tasks. Anything I fail to do should definitely be punished. Please use and abuse me

Each post results in me doing the top voter poll option. Each time someone votes I will do the task they voted for. Feel free to tell me things I should add to the poll to increase my suffering

Slutforpain
09-27-2018, 10:00 PM
You may add to my suffering with any task of your wish... as of right now I知 in no pain and really need to be put in my place

NaughtyDaddy
09-27-2018, 10:28 PM
You may add to my suffering with any task of your wish... as of right now I知 in no pain and really need to be put in my place

Get naked, put clamps on your pussy lips and stand up in front of a mirror.
Now slap your butt cheeks and tits with a flat wooden spoon in series of 20. Alternate between each and don't stop before starting to dribble from holding it. Stay in place to remove the clamps from your pussy lips to your tits before releasing yourself.

Waiting for your report.
Is your avatar the real you?

Slutforpain
09-27-2018, 11:23 PM
I知 sorry, but from holding what sir? I値l gladly do this task

Lyb
09-28-2018, 01:34 AM
Spend 24h in a crotch rope with a knot on your clit and anus and wearing a tack bra. During that time wear heels to make it worse.