PDA

View Full Version : Dice Dares and other fun things!

DreamCastle
09-26-2018, 12:10 PM
Hey! I'm a 22-year-old female, you can call me Kat.

I would love some dice dares especially, and some more long-term stuff. By long-term I mean anything lasting from a few days to a week, so nothing too long.

I'm into edging and denial, spanking, petplay, bladder/bathroom control and diapers (can't currently do diapers because I don't have any at home). I'm open to most other things as well, and my limits you can find from my signature. I'm willing to send pictures, but there are some 'rules' to that, so if you want pictures just ask me about it.

I'm a submissive girl, so I love these kind of daily "schedule" dice dares, so basically you giving me a daily schedule I have to follow for a few days/a week (of course, there will be some 'rules' for this as well. For example I have college classes during the days and need time to do school work at home as well, etc.) and you can of course add all the kinky things you want in there.

Anyway, if you have any questions you might want to ask, just comment or send me a message! Hope to hear from you ;)

getdaring
09-26-2018, 01:15 PM
ok, so when you say rules, does this include dares? would you like some hidden public stuff to do?

frukostflingor
09-26-2018, 01:20 PM
Well let's start with a easy one. Roll a dice. If you get even your not allowed to wear a bra for 5 days.