PDA

View Full Version : 18 y/o AMA and Punish me

SluttyBitchNikky
09-23-2018, 03:24 PM
Hi I'm new here on Gd and I'm looking for some fun. I have the weekend alone so need some good things to do for it. I live on a farm with animals and woods. I am willing to do almost anything. Will not do pictures though unless i like you enough

I am also willing to ask any questions you have for me.

To make it more interesting:

every question about my kinks I will slap my ass 10 times each cheek.

every dare I receive for the weekend I will put clamps on my nipples for two minutes

every 10 posts I revive I will do a dare for the 11th person even if it requires pictures as long as they don't have face.

every 15 posts I will drink a glass of my dogs pee. yes my dogs.

every 20 well if it gets that far I will let you guys decide.

-misti
09-23-2018, 03:32 PM
What was your first sexual fetish? Does it still turn you on or have you outgrown it?

SluttyBitchNikky
09-23-2018, 03:36 PM
What was your first sexual fetish? Does it still turn you on or have you outgrown it?

my first sexual fetish was having my hands cuffed behind me. I liked the feeling that someone could do any thing to me and I wouldn't be able to stop it. I discovered this when I was 16.

This still definently turns me on. I love feeling that I am at the mercy to someone else. although it still turns me on i know find that cuffing my hands is kind of game so I have gone to more bondage than simply cuffing my hands behind me.

Sluttyslave1775
09-23-2018, 04:03 PM
how tall?

eye color?

hair color?

SluttyBitchNikky
09-23-2018, 04:05 PM
how tall?

eye color?

hair color?

5'4

hazel green

Brown hair

mj153
09-23-2018, 04:11 PM
Have you drank your dogs pee before? And if so what made you do it for the first time? A dare?

SluttyBitchNikky
09-23-2018, 04:23 PM
Have you drank your dogs pee before? And if so what made you do it for the first time? A dare?

I have not. I've always been really horny though and ( don't judge to harshly) have had tons of fantasy about my dog. he's a great Pyrenees so he's pretty big and I've always fantasized about sucking him or him fucking me. also alot of people say they will drink pee and I wanted to be different and I have always wanted to so