PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK (offline relationship)

southyorkshireslave
11-09-2009, 01:17 PM
18/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in UK (offline relationship)

Well, I've turned fully 18 a few days ago and so can begin my advertising in the eventual hope of finding a master.

So, about me, the thing that people find most difficult to write. I'm 18 years old as previously mentioned, and I'm a slave. Those two at least should be obvious. As a slave, I'm very new. Only have ever had very short online experiences and as such I'm not used to the lifestyle or do I know much about it.

What I do know however, is that I would be interested in talking to masters or mistresses with the eventual hope of realtime meets and then moving onto sessions. This will be handled very safely as I hope, and ID, photos will be exchanged prior to any meets. This can include a driving licence or anything with proof of who you are.

What I'm into is the most difficult part; I have my limits, like any other slave, such as poo, extreme pain, extreme stuff, and stuff like that, basically what most deem as 'sane' limits to have. This should be discussed in further detail with whoever contacts me in the interest of being a master/mistress, as I cannot list them all by head right now.

In terms of what I like, I don't really know much either; bondage, names, (such as calling me slave and having to call you master/mistress), being tied up between uses, torture, serving amongst others, to name a few. But these should be explored by the dominator when I am in use.

I am very unconfident; I hate my body, and I hate the way I look and I make no effort to hide that. I feel this may deter potential masters and mistresses to come forward but they need to know this in advance. I deem myself as fat. Others don't say so but I have a strong suspicion they lie. It is a topic of great sensitivity to me and so if you're not interested due to this, please just say your not interested and don't bother calling me fat. I'm incredibly sensitive.

What I hope to gain out of a potential slavery is a regular real-time master or mistress, and more confidence, and thorough knowledge of the style. I expect my limits to be lightly stretched and to be morphed to suit my masters needs.

Potential complications; I have a girlfriend who lives with me, but she doesn't cater to my bdsm needs. This will mean any potential master/mistress should be wary and sane and considerate of this situation.

The ideal master would be considerate, generous but strict, punishing enough, and willing to give their slave a good punishment should the need arise, and as well as this, sane, more than anything. I don't care much about looks or gender.

If there are any problems please complain through the PM system to me directly, and of course if I infringe any rules in this post then don't hesitate to report me, and I apologize in advance to mods if there is any infringement and will accept the consequence of whatever needs to be done.

Finally, if interested, either post on here or PM me, or preferably a combination. Please PM me with contact details, or if you don't mind them being public feel free to post them here.