PDA

View Full Version : 19th Birthday bash

kittykat12
09-19-2018, 03:48 PM
Hello everyone!
My birthday is this friday, and I would really love some dares to celebrate! I would love some creative dares with either likes or dislikes from my sig. Anything not in my sig is fair game! (within reason)
All dares will be done by myself (sadly) but I will write a very good report!

Bloxo
09-19-2018, 03:52 PM
Hello everyone!
My birthday is this friday, and I would really love some dares to celebrate! I would love some creative dares with either likes or dislikes from my sig. Anything not in my sig is fair game! (within reason)
All dares will be done by myself (sadly) but I will write a very good report!

Happy birthday for Friday!

I would suggest celebrating in style by doing some birthday cake sitting...(doesn't have to be your actual birthday cake) then spelling out Happy Birthday to me on your chest with icing :p

2bchew
09-19-2018, 03:52 PM
Well since you are turning 19 lets go with,every hour that you are alone you are to spank your tits,pussy and ass 19 times each at 19 minutes after the hour.The whole time you are spanking sing the happy birthday song but instead of using your name use "naughty girl"

You have to use a different item for each new set of spankings

GriffinStar
09-19-2018, 04:17 PM
Wear a clown suit while always holding balloons for at least two hours. You can get the costume at a rental shop.

aboveyou
09-19-2018, 04:35 PM
insert 3 ice cubes into your pussy and edge as much as you can until it has melted