PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place

HarunaDares
09-19-2018, 01:04 PM
24/male/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place

I want someone who I can show off, flaunt and be proud of first and foremost. I want someone who can actually respect me. I want to invite you to my chat groups and be proud your mine, and be excited everyday to chat with you.

I do love talking and chatting there's a time and a place for it, and when you have run out of things to say I find it better to take a break and chat later on. Yes I love to talk but there's a time and a place. I want to call you daddy/mommy/sir/miss etc, not because you force me to and its a 'rule' but because I want to call you that because I respect you.

I've been really exploring all sorts of different sides to me and I have a hard time saying to people what I am. I love little/middle stuff and the relationships it can form between two people, but I also love being a submissive. Recently though I think Im becoming more and more of a brat and can be pretty stubborn, and I love the someone can be stern yet kind to settle a brat down, over verbal abuse.

Me

I've learnt that I simply cannot submit if there is no connection or friendship along with D/s. So if you can't take genuine interest in building a friendship or a connection. Do not message. I need the following things :

be dominant but be reasonable
take genuine interest in me and my life
talk to me about your life
help me when I am sad as I would if you were sad
give me rules
care for me
give me tasks
respect my limits
be honest and loyal
respect me
give me after care

Kink wise I have lots I enjoy. The main ones being:

Age play, though I dont really have an age persay and I hate baby speak, but I enjoy acting a little more light hearted, innocent, bratty, devilish, or cutesy. maybe that isnt part of age play? but its the closest thing to what I know to call it. Tease/ denial/ Chasity. Though I dont necessarily love long sessions, I do like giving it up to who ever. It's kind of like a sign of trust/ bond with a person. I trust you to take care of me, so yes you might be a little mean or punish me but your never going to do it out of spite but because your looking out for my best interest. Online exposure. I do like sharing my self this last week has really gotten out of hand with beggers wanting pictures and its kind of put me off of this a little bit. If your so thirsty and need a picture right from the get go we wont make a good fit.

I have lots of other kinks like bondage, wax play, bladder control, rules, games, ETC but we can talk about them if you message me. and im limits are pretty standard affair.

tomasz.rodent
09-19-2018, 01:15 PM
It looks for me as you put a lot of heart in your ad. I hope you will find someone proper for you.

ariel1141
09-20-2018, 09:04 AM
Hey there
I would like talking to you and see if we match to each other
Kik me- ariel1141