PDA

View Full Version : 18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (degrade me)

Silly.Girl
09-17-2018, 08:44 PM
18/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any place (degrade me)

To All Future Masters,
First and foremost, this silly bitch would love to take this opportunity to thank you for reading this post. Your time is so much more valuable than me and I feel very honoured that you have chosen to make me apart of your day

I wrote this ad in hopes of finding someone that matches my need for constant degradation and love to be laughed at. I strive in the most humiliating situations
I also would love to fulfil my life purpose as a submissive cun* and serve a Man of greater power to me. Maybe if I serve someone well enough it might give me meaning to my pathetic life? Maybe not, but who cares as long as I'm serving someone

Like most people on this site, I have always known I was a bit... erh.. different? and I hope I can find someone to match me here. I really love being belittled
The M/S lifestyle has always been something I have curious and interested about, but only recently considered a long term Master.
I turned 18 last year, so therefore I am young, adaptable, willing to learn and willing to put my trust into people.
I live alone, which is great as I am able to complete a range of tasks without the risk of being caught or having to hid.
In regards to my looks (once we have a secure connection I will be more than happy to send face photos, videos, Skype plus other communication Master decides) until then I am more than happy to send a live picture proving I am who I say I am (I understand the internet is full of phonies)
I am short, blond hair, fairly petite, blue eyes, few tattoos, a size 10 B breast size and clean shaven.

As you can already probably tell, I'm not your typical eighteen year old. My biggest kinks are outrageous and ambiguous; and I'm still exploring them.
However, I loved to be reminded every day exactly how worthless, pathetic and stupid I am. I need a Master who wants to permanently leave me feeling bad about myself, a master who values psychological punishments and tasks as well as the physical. In better words, a Master who wants to control both my body and mind. I like body writing, public play, pegs, name calling, wedgies, control (any type of control: clothing, sexual, toilet, cum: I love all of them)
There is nothing better than waking up to a lovely, beautiful wake-up message telling me exactly how disgusting I am
I believe I was put on this world to serve and obey, therefore I have tried to restrict the amount of limits I have, my only limits are as followed, hard anal, illegal and beastiality.

Please don't feel bad for me, I deserve every single treatment put my way
I will be your piggy,
I will be your dumb bimbo
I will be your toilet drinker
I will be anything you wish for
Just please, gaslight me, please make me hate myself by the time your done with me

My ideal Master would set daily tasks/rules for me to follow. Not just physical rules but tasks such as line writing or reciting mantras
In the off chance I receive a lot of replied regarding this ad, please, give me your worst ;) Trust me, I most likely would of played with myself over that idea already (I will most likely end up choosing the Master who degrades me the most)

Sincerely,
Silly.Girl

MasterMichaelNY
09-17-2018, 11:46 PM
I really think i'm wasting my time, but here it goes.

I noticed you said your bra size is 10b, so that isn't the US, so what country do you live in, so I have a idea on a timezone.

In your back posts, you said that you punch yourself on cam, and wave to cats as they pass by. Now I want to know why do you do that?

As a Master, i'm always looking to improve myself as a person, and I train my girl to improve herself as a person, to be the best. Now do you see yourself as a slave girl wanting to improve? or are you just happy with waving at cats.

StrictMasterSM
09-18-2018, 12:25 AM
I have send you message on kik. If you are willing to be my slave then message me

Mrsuperawesome
09-18-2018, 01:34 AM
Hello Silly.Girl! I'm new here too, 19 M dominant from a country far far away. I've found myself with alot of free time on my hands and nothing much to do recently so I thought I might as well give this an exploratory try. The possibilities of your kinks certaintly sound exciting and controlling you would definitely be fun... for me at least. PM me and we can chat on kik?