PDA

View Full Version : Shoot me some fun dares

CumslutPrincess
09-17-2018, 10:44 AM
I'm up for anything as long as it doesn't hurt me. I like being pantiless, exposing myself, masturbating, edging, wearing as little clothes as possible, and I'll add more once I remember. So shoot me some dared in the meantime

thefunman
09-17-2018, 10:50 AM
Howvabout going for a walk in just bra and panties and barefoot. Nothing else on.

nytoesukker
09-20-2018, 12:26 PM
Into semi/hidden public dares? Have a vehicle?

ksoma
09-20-2018, 02:24 PM
Roll 2 dice, and multiply the numbers.
Wear a skirt, AND PANTIES.
Start by taking public transport (bus or train). Find a seat where you can sit across from someone, who will be your first "target."

Sit down. Make sure that the only other person who could really see is the person you are across from, and hike up your skirt, and take off your panties. Open your legs, and make sure they get a good look.

Now, if you rolled two ones, that means the end result, when multiplied, was one. So make it count. Offer them your panties, and masturbate as long as you can, before something forces you to need to stop. When you leave, they keep your panties as a souvenir.

Of you rolled anything more than a one, you can disregard that.

The goal with the roll was to figure out how many people you will show your pussy to, in 24 hours. The highest possible result being 36 (6 times 6).
So, you have 24 hours, in which time to get someone's attention, pull up your skirt, and unabashedly give them an unobstructed view of your pussy, for as long as you can offer such a view. Not just a quick flash.
And if other people are around and see, they do not count against how many people you need to show. The number you need to show is individuals.
In other words, if you see three guys together, and you go and show to them, that counts as one exposure, not three.

Every time you expose, you may (and should) rub your clit, spread your lips, or even finger yourself a bit.
If you are given the opportunity, you may masturbate, to edge only, while showing yourself off, as much as you wish. Lick your fingers when you finally have to finish up.

Once all your exposure incidents are done, you have 1 hour to find a place, that is not a changing room, a bathroom, or inside anyone's home, to strip fully naked, and masturbate to orgasm, while thinking about all the people who got lucky enough to see you that day.
It it entirely up to you if you want to find a very safe, hidden place, or a place where you can easily be caught (if you choose such a place, and are caught, you must finish masturbating, obviously) or if you wish to invite an audience. But after your final exposure, you must find a place to masturbate with one hour, otherwise, you return here and ask for a (mild) punishment for failing to do so (where you set the limits of your punishment, of course).

nipple slave
09-20-2018, 04:31 PM
message me on kik @ gamewarrior100 and I can give you some dares