PDA

View Full Version : 39/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (read full ad.)

Daydream Believer
09-17-2018, 06:05 AM
39/male/dom seeks any age/female/sub in any place (read full ad.)

Hello potential subs. I am a 39 year old male dominant seeking a female submissive for fun activities and a long term Dom/Sub relationship.

I am not looking for a submissive that is well experienced and takes her role to seriously but what i really want is to find a easy going Submissive that is more into having fun while I train her as I feel she needs to be trained but still knows her place as a submissive and wants to commit to her role.

What I will be using my submissive for are things like.

Game play will be a major part of what we do and games of chance will be used to play on Skype once we trust each other.

How games of chance sessions on Skype work will be things like

Random dice rolls where each dice number will determine pre discussed tasks or activities that a submissive will perform for me from your likes and dislikes within your limits.

Face down card deck game. Where pre discussed activities, humiliations and tasks will be preformed depending on what card is turned over.

Punishments will be decided by making up a random spinning wheel with all punishments on it and preformed on Skype for my amusement.

Daily or weekly tasks will be given and detailed reports will be given to me.

Age or body type is not important when I am looking for a submissive as long as you have these attributes I expect in a submissive.

Loyalty, honesty from the start, having fun but still knows her role, wanting a friendship, willing to make a commitment and wanting to try new experiences.

My KIK is everlight77

If i interest you please KIK me or message me here and answer my questions below.

First name?
Age?
Tell me why you think you should be my submissive?
What are your limits?

Daydream Believer
09-20-2018, 01:39 AM
Please remember to answer the questions at the bottom of the ad when applying

Mod Edit: one ad (or bump) every 30 days. Please do not bump your ad without adding new information. Thank you. Also, lovely ad, you sound like fun! Happy :D

Daydream Believer
09-25-2018, 04:27 AM
Still looking for the right sub so i have decided to accept females and full time
M to F trans people.

(DON'T APPLY IF YOU ONLY WEAR A PAIR OF PANTIES, ONLY PROPER M to F)