PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any place

submissivematt94
09-16-2018, 07:34 PM
24/male/slave seeks 21+/female/master in any place

Hello!

Thanks for stopping by my post! For starters, I am a 24 year old submissive guy living in the Midwestern United States. I am currently seeking a domme to take me on as her submissive.

To give you a better picture of me, I am 5’11” and have a slim, athletic body type. I enjoy going to the gym and working to stay fit. I have a full-time job that I’m very passionate about and currently live alone. Outside of kink I enjoy getting outdoors, listening to music and doing my best to learn guitar, being involved in sports, and going on the occasional gaming binge. I’m a huge movie fan and will watch just about anything. Inside of kink I enjoy orgasm control, edging, bondage, CBT, light pain, nipple play, JOI, pegging/anal play, and so much more! I’m very open to most kinks and willing to try out just about anything with the exception of public exposures/tasks, scat, animal play, anything harmful or that causes permanent damage, or anything involving friends/family.

I am currently looking for something primarily online. While meeting someone local and hitting it off in real life would be amazing, it is not my main priority with this post. I am simply looking to connect with a domme. I’m not just looking for a one-time thing, but to get to know a domme and have an ongoing D/S relationship. I don’t care what size or shape you are, just be at least 21 years of age, have a few shared kinks, and be willing to commit to building a solid friendship. I primarily like communicating in real-time via skype and have a mic/cam. I love using them for sessions and am always willing to do so once some rapport has been established. I do not require a domme to have these, but if you do it’s a huge plus!

If you’ve made it this far, thanks for sticking around! If you’d like to chat more please feel free to send me a message!

I hope to hear from you soon!