PDA

View Full Version : afternoon of torture

submissive_s
09-16-2018, 01:23 PM
I have a free afternoon at college and though the time would be better spent having various parts of my body tortured by getDare members than by doing something like watching Netflix.

For the afternoon, I will be prohibited from peeing and will be drinking regularly. I am looking for other dares to do during this time. I will do the dares in my bedroom only. I have access to all the things listed in my toys. Please keep all dares within my limits. Otherwise have fun torturing my nipples, breasts, ass, or any other part.

2bchew
09-16-2018, 01:32 PM
Get one of your school books.Cant be a math book.A history book would be best.Now open to a random page.Count all the letter As.Thats how many hand spanks to your right nipple.Now count the letter Os.Thats how many hand spanks to your left nipple.

Now count the Es.That is how many hairbrush spanks you will do to your ass bent over your bed.

If the letter z appears at all on the page you will do 30 hand spanks to your pussy.

If more than 2 Xs appear on the page you may cum anyway you like.

If less than 2 Xs appear you will do 1 edge every 30 minutes for 2 hours kneeling right by your bedroom door.

Have fun and good luck. Let me know how it goes

If these violate your nothing to do with vagina rules then modify this way:

If the letter z appears on the page do 25 rubber band snaps to each tit.

If less than 2 Xs appear on the page you will do 25 naked jumping jacks and 20 naked situps.You will do 25 ass spanks after the jumping jacks and 30 ass spanks after the situps

malesub19
09-16-2018, 01:44 PM
You will spend the time naked. If you start to feel cold, you may wrap yourself in a blanket after you did 10 push ups (may be girls ones), 20 sit ups and 15 star jumps with your binder clips on your nipples.

theswitchyside
09-16-2018, 01:54 PM
Okay so this is simple; wear binder clips on your nipples. Then begin spanking your pussy with the pointy side of hair brush. Once you’re done with 250 spanks, you can remove the clips.

submissive_s
09-16-2018, 02:09 PM
Count all the letter As.Thats how many hand spanks to your right nipple. 197

Now count the letter Os.Thats how many hand spanks to your left nipple. 191

Now count the Es.That is how many hairbrush spanks you will do to your ass bent over your bed. 278

If the letter z appears on the page do 25 rubber band snaps to each tit. yes

If less than 2 Xs appear on the page you will do 25 naked jumping jacks and 20 naked situps.You will do 25 ass spanks after the jumping jacks and 30 ass spanks after the situps[/QUOTE] 3

That was a lot more than I expected. It was a painful first dare.

submissive_s
09-16-2018, 02:33 PM
You will spend the time naked. If you start to feel cold, you may wrap yourself in a blanket after you did 10 push ups (may be girls ones), 20 sit ups and 15 star jumps with your binder clips on your nipples.

My room tends to be cool so I wanted the blanket pretty fast. The push-ups and sit-ups weren't bad but the jumping hurt my clamped nipples a lot.

Okay so this is simple; wear binder clips on your nipples. Then begin spanking your pussy with the pointy side of hair brush. Once you’re done with 250 spanks, you can remove the clips.

My nipples were already sore from previous dares so this was very unpleasant. And of course my pussy is now very sore and tingling also.

submissive_s
09-16-2018, 02:34 PM
I received this dare by PM.

So first binderclips on nipples. Pull them both at the same time. They must both snap off at the same time. If not repeat the process. Count how many attempts it takes. Then smack tits and ass that number of times.
Repeat this every time you get a post on your thread.

2bchew
09-16-2018, 02:37 PM
Count all the letter As.Thats how many hand spanks to your right nipple. 197

Now count the letter Os.Thats how many hand spanks to your left nipple. 191

Now count the Es.That is how many hairbrush spanks you will do to your ass bent over your bed. 278

If the letter z appears on the page do 25 rubber band snaps to each tit. yes

If less than 2 Xs appear on the page you will do 25 naked jumping jacks and 20 naked situps.You will do 25 ass spanks after the jumping jacks and 30 ass spanks after the situps 3

That was a lot more than I expected. It was a painful first dare.[/QUOTE]

I didnt expect that many either.But I must admit Im happy there were. ;)

Bankerrtx01
09-16-2018, 02:42 PM
Turn your phone into a vibrator and edge yourself

submissive_s
09-16-2018, 03:41 PM
Anyone else have dares for me to do?

kamita721
09-16-2018, 03:46 PM
Anyone else have dares for me to do?

50 rubber band snaps. Spread out however you like.

zephyrnem
09-16-2018, 03:52 PM
Have a glass of water and stand up for the next 30 minutes. If you need to, get a towel to go grab water.

submissive_s
09-16-2018, 04:14 PM
50 rubber band snaps. Spread out however you like.

I divided them between my thighs.

Have a glass of water and stand up for the next 30 minutes. If you need to, get a towel to go grab water.

I wrapped myself in my blanket and got the water. My bladder was already feeling pretty full before I drank it all.

kamita721
09-16-2018, 04:20 PM
Put a clothespin on each nipple, then use your hairbrush to spank them off.

submissive_s
09-16-2018, 04:33 PM
Put a clothespin on each nipple, then use your hairbrush to spank them off.

Painful but completed.

Also my bladder is feeling pretty full at this point but I have only been holding for 4 hours. Should I be allowed to go soon or should I wait longer?

kamita721
09-16-2018, 04:33 PM
Painful but completed.

Also my bladder is feeling pretty full at this point but I have only been holding for 4 hours. Should I be allowed to go soon or should I wait longer?

I think you can wait.

submissive_s
09-16-2018, 04:52 PM
What should I do while I'm waiting?

kamita721
09-16-2018, 04:58 PM
What should I do while I'm waiting?

Put a clothespin on each nipple and give 100 jumping jacks.

kamita721
09-16-2018, 05:06 PM
Put a clothespin on each nipple and give 100 jumping jacks.

Once your done with this, you can put them back on and do 20 sit ups.

submissive_s
09-16-2018, 05:12 PM
Completed.

My roommate came back early so I have to stop for today. Thanks to everyone who sent dares.

PurpleS
09-16-2018, 09:52 PM
For future reference most people are more open to giving dares when you give detailed reports. Completed or a few sentences normally turns ppl away as they wanna know how you felt throughout. Like say clothespins, how were you feeling when you first were going to put them on, during, taking them off, and then after.

I often see people who give better reports get more attention on threads like these!

Just some friendly advice!