PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in EU

RightHereSean
09-16-2018, 12:06 PM
27/male/dom seeks 18-30/female/sub in EU

My name is Scott and I am from the UK. I'm 27 year's old and looking for a submissive female ranging from the ages of 18-30. A lot of this ad may seem that I am casting quite a large net in terms of age, experience etc and that's because I am really - I feel comfortable with any level of experience within the submissive lifestyle. If you are just starting out then, we have all been there, and for those more experienced and wanting to try new things, then I'm sure finding out together would be great as well

(It's at this point in writing the ad that I flirted with the idea of using different sized fonts and some colours. You'll be able to tell from the rest of the ad just how well that went..)

About Me:
I have a job in IT support that I work at weekdays 10-6 (GMT). Been based there for 9 years so things during the week are generally pretty settled. I will normally have my phone on me throughout the day and weekends are completely free. I like to indulge in video games, or get stuck into a good tv series now and again. I like watching movies but the last 6 or so I have seen at the cinema are all Marvel. I'm a sucker for anything Marvel

History as a Dom:
My experience with this sort of thing spans back to about 2011. I was never one for anything too vanilla really, and was always fascinated then with anything BDSM related. I liked to read about it, watch anything to do with it, and try to understand the mindset of both sides of it. I was interested in various different aspects of it and then in 2013 created my account on here. At this stage I was still very immature when it came to the needs of others and although it's not great to admit, I was on here to begin with for some quick thrills.
Found a girl on here eventually though that was able to make change my mind about things over time. It grew into a very good Dom/Sub relationship. She was fairly new at it and I was learning to deal with her needs and discover that it wasn't the most obvious stuff I had to focus on to keep her happy. It was a fantastic experience that lasted about 3 years and we still talk as friends. Various reasons caused it to fall apart in terms of the time difference, the fact that she was beginning university. The focus really drifted away from the Dom/Sub side of it. I felt I wasn't ready to jump straight back into anything so gave it some time and this has led me to here

What I'm looking for in a Sub:
In terms of a submissive female I'm looking for someone who knows what they want. Experience doesn't matter like I stated before but even as someone starting out, it's good to have some goals that you want to work towards. Height and weight are not really that big of an issue either way. I'd like them to have access to at least a couple of toys or household items they like to get frisky with. They need to be fun-loving and obedient

About me as a Dom:
I can be strict, I can be easy-going, I can be whatever you need as a submissive. One of the things I found out during my time with my first sub was that it wasn't just all about the sub doing what the Dom asked. It's about someone submitting their mind and body to someone else to fulfil their needs and desires. In order to support that I fully believe a Dom should be there for the sub regardless of the subs experience level, and that's what i strive for - to be there for the subs needed and guide them down the path they want to journey

Loves and Likes:
I really do get a thrill from trying anything once and have enjoyed reading up on and watching several different types of submissive lifestyles. I am happy to cater to whatever a sub wants in terms of there loves and likes

Limits:
I am always happy to rule out anything that a sub would consider a hard limit. Personally I am happy to try things with a sub but certain things that i wouldn't support would be:
Family
Pets
Very open public
Social suicide
Permanent marks etc

At this point I feel like I have covered everything I can think of right now and look forward to any responses I get to this. In terms of applying, I'd love to get PM's with just a general outline of who you are and what you'd like from being my sub. Fire in any questions that you'd like answered as well and I'll make sure to get back to people. Thanks to all who took the time to read this