PDA

View Full Version : Home alone tonight and need to be punished

otrsan
09-15-2018, 11:26 AM
Hi getdare. I have the place to myself tonight and am feeling the need to be punished. With that in mind, I'm starting this thread. Please help!

Reply with SPANK and a number up to 10, and I'll give myself that many spankings on my ass. You can select an implement, I have a wooden paddle, hairbrush, riding crop, wooden spoon, flogger, and leather belt.

Reply with CBTand a number up to 10, and I'll spank my cock or balls with either a crop or rubber band snap.

Reply with EDGE and I'll do an edge. Feel free to specify techniques and conditions. I'll comply with these if within my limits.

Reply with DON'T CUM and a number up to 10, and at the end I'll tally up the number and stroke my cock that many times without cumming. If I do cum, I'll ruin it and lick it up. I will also comply with and techniques and conditions you might give, provided they're within my limits.

No posting again until someone else does. The thread will close today at 12:00 AM central time. I will try to keep up with postings during the day.

Thanks getdare!

John M
09-15-2018, 01:19 PM
I'll start with spank 10 you chose the implement

otrsan
09-15-2018, 03:00 PM
I'll start with spank 10 you chose the implement

Thank you, I did 10 spanks on my bare ass with the hairbrush. That little brush stings!

2bchew
09-15-2018, 03:12 PM
CBT with the crop 10 of them

otrsan
09-15-2018, 04:17 PM
CBT with the crop 10 of them

Done. 5 each to the cock and balls with the crop. It stings and I have an ache from the ball slaps.

Thanks for the help, it's been slower than expected so far!

2bchew
09-15-2018, 04:20 PM
Well then do 10 spanks with the leather belt

otrsan
09-15-2018, 05:18 PM
Done. Thanks again, 2bchew.

Bankerrtx01
09-15-2018, 05:18 PM
Don’t cum ten and if you do, you have to double how many times your told not to cum, amd cum that many time.

DaVance
09-15-2018, 05:25 PM
It is still early, so no need to finish you off yet. So I am going to give you a Spank = 10. Now I noticed you have six spanking implements, so let's do this:

" I have a wooden paddle, hairbrush, riding crop, wooden spoon, flogger, and leather belt."

First give yourself one nice hard spank from each of the six implements. Then remove the hardest one and the easiest one. Then give yourself one hard spank from the four remaining implements.

Finally, tell us which one gave the best results.

:):):)

otrsan
09-15-2018, 06:11 PM
Thanks DaVance and Bankerrtx01.

For DaVance's dare, I spanked with all 6 implements and then ranked them as follows:

1. flogger - pretty whimpy, even when swung hard.
2. wooden spoon - significantly more intense than the flogger, but it's relatively light weight so doesn't sting too bad.
3. leather belt - this was about the same as the spoon, but it's all about the technique.
4. riding crop - very stingy. ouch.
5. hairbrush - double ouch. It's a heavy wooden one, very thuddy and stingy at the same time.
6. wooden paddle - this as the most intense.

Per your instructions I removed the flogger and paddle for the next four. These came out in the same order, but I got a really good hit in with the hairbrush and wondered why I thought the paddle was worse.

Bankerrtx01, I've noted your instructions and will follow once I have a final tally. I'll do the "DON'T CUM" ones all at once after the poll has closed.

otrsan
09-15-2018, 09:48 PM
I'll be keeping this thread open a while longer, at least till 1:00am central. Still hoping for more!

2bchew
09-15-2018, 10:01 PM
10 more on your ass with the hairbrush

otrsan
09-15-2018, 10:43 PM
10 more done. Thanks, 2bchew.

theswitchyside
09-15-2018, 11:54 PM
CBT 10 with rubber bands!

otrsan
09-16-2018, 12:06 AM
Thanks switchy, that was intense. I have a big rubber band and I pulled it back pretty far each time.