PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any place (must not be shy)

Jamesnorth16
09-15-2018, 03:55 AM
27/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any place (must not be shy)

Hello everyone

Im 27 from the UK. Recently got back into the lifestyle again after a bit of a break. However I am back and looking for new people to enjoy the lifestyle with. I am looking for anyone who wants either long term, or just a bit of fun. I am extremely open minded and the only thing I am not into is permanent marks and also blood

I have a bear figure, quite hairy and chubby. I am open to either showing or remaining anonymous aswell. Whatever your preference may be

The only thing I ask is that you are willing to show your body and face. Anything else can be worked around

Anyone interested. I have Kik or Snapchat. And I can also redownload skype if necessary

Please do not be shy. Any shape and size is ok. I am not judgemental about any body shapes (however if you want to be namecalled I can). Add me and we will see where we go from there

Look forward to hearing from You

James

virginslutboi
09-15-2018, 10:14 AM
I'm interested but have only Skype for communication

coolguy1999jk
09-22-2018, 09:30 PM
18 male slave Kik coolguy1999jk

Jamesnorth16
09-23-2018, 07:39 AM
Still looking people :) message me

MOD EDIT: One ad (or bump) every 30 days, please do not bump your ad without adding additional information. Thanks! Happy :D