PDA

View Full Version : 27/male/slave seeks 21+/female/dom in EU

VilleSub
09-19-2018, 09:35 AM
27/male/slave seeks 21+/female/dom in EU

Hello all!

After long and successful relationship I am again free to find someone to train me and have as her own. So I will publish my ad and hope that some gorgeous Woman find this.

Who I am

My name is Ville. I'm 27 years old submissive from Europe, GMT+2 is my timezone. 191cm tall, brown hair green eys, ok shape.

I graduated from University couple years ago and nowadays working regularly and have a work that i really like. I have active social life and good management of my life. I'm not into "micromanaging" submission. More likely i would want to have a good common agreement with Mistress when i should and i am able to serve. Of course these will be discussed and i will arrange enough time for You. If You need 24/7 servant, i'm not the one. Looking for several times per week, sometimes for example in weekends longer sessions as well.

What I'm looking for

I'm looking for Mistress. I would like to have normal chats also, getting to know to You and open myself for You as well. I somehow believe that if You get to know me better, You can also control me better.

I don't really care about Your age. If taking some limits though, i would say optimally 21-35.

My experience

I have been into submission since i was very young. After that, i have spent much of time with my computer to learn more about this world and so on. My first online submission, quite soft, was when i was 16 years old. From that there has been lot of progress. I had my first real online Mistress when i was 19 and the next three years i served and pleased several Mistresses, including three relationships that lasted over 6 months.

During last two years i have had an amazing Mistress to serve but due to changes in her life we decided to end our arrangement. We are still friends but don't play anymore. So i'm free and curious of serving gorgeous some one again.

I have almost no experience on bdsm in real life, but yes, i have had much "regular" sex. Some one night stands have been quite interesting but not anything longer. This online submission just excites me quite much and that is why i'm here again. Online i have tried quite many things and due that i think i know quite well my limits and so on. On the other hand, there is always room for improvement..

What kind of relationship i'm really looking for

I'm looking for a relationship. Not just a single session. In this relationship, we can have maybe 1-4 session in a week. Or something like that. All the time should be able to agree in previous week: Mistress can then decide how to use those time, i just guarantee i'm available.
As I'm speaking about session i have potentially revealed that i'm looking for communication through skype. Of course we can go through kik and email as well, but i'm mainly looking for skype company while in my experience it is the best one. With that, can't escape from the live situations :)

I'm happy to serve with voice and face if needed. Or with voice i'm very happy to serve, and if face is required i'm fine with that too.

Of course, as a male, i would love to see You too during sessions, even as reward sometimes. But i'm accepting that If you wont show Yourself, i understand that and do not complain about it.

I never ask a face recognition from You. If that help, You can use a mask too if you like. Depends on You. I have been enough in the internet for knowing that there is large amount of boys pretending to be girls. That disgusts me and that is why i do want to know for sure with who i'm dealing with. When i can trust You, i can be a better servant for You. I hope this is understandable thing.

Timezone issues

As i already told, i'm living in Europe in timezone GMT +2. Everything is possible to arrange but might be easier with European people.

My Likes

Anal
I think this is obvious for a submissive male. Have no problem to train my anal and in most times even like it, so it is in use for Mistress.

Nipples
I think my nipples are weird. But maybe it is same for every person. Sometime it is very sensitive what feels good, sometimes very harsh feels better. But for the Mistress, both are ok and nipple play has always been one of my favorite.

Medium Pain
I like pain, especially as punishment. I mention medium pain because very hard pain is out of the game. I wont take part anything that cause permanent damage or very big bruises on my body. Of course spankings and temporary red skin are fine.

Verbal Humiliation
This comes mostly from how i think about D/s. In my opinion i'm in the relationship to serve Mistress. It excites me and makes me humble, when i hear that Mistress has the control and my place is just to do as told. I love it when it is clearly mentioned what is my role and what i'm expected to be done.

My Limits
Scat, illegal, very hard pain, permanent, blackmail, social suicide. As i said i have active life and lot of friends so i never do anything that could risk those things.

Dislikes
Feminization, crossdressing. I want to mention these two because i just do not see the point here. i do not think that my body could be presented as woman figure. But if needed, i will do these.

And to the end
Well, maybe the most important parts have now be written here. I hope that someone likes my ad, and let see if i'm lucky to get some responses. If i get, i'm glad to chat with You more.

Thank You for reading!

During the next weekend i shall be available to discuss more about potential relationship and other stuff.

I just received also, for the first time in my life, a chastity cage. Interested to see what kind of emotions and other things that will bring to my life :)