PDA

View Full Version : 23/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (kik slave)

krad13
09-13-2018, 07:44 PM
23/male/master seeks any age/female/sub in any place (kik slave)

Hello getdarers and potential slaves.*
I am looking for a new slave to train and have some fun with.*
I do not have many requirements for a slave but the few I do are important.

I require a slave that is able to take pictures. Not showing your face is fine but I do need proof a task is completed.*
The slave needs to be 100% honest and forthcoming, I will not judge you but I do get impatient if you beat around the bush a lot.
You must be able to communicate on kik.
And lastly you need to be able to talk in complete sentences with few grammatical mistakes.*

I do not care about my slaves weight, height, age or location.
I have trained numerous slaves/subs and little girls in the past before with a very wide variety of kinks and fetishes and the only ones I will not participate in are blood, needles and scat.*

Now a little about myself. I am 23, I live in Canada (although I usually work late so I will consider slaves from across the world) , I work in the tech business as a consultant. I have been in the kink lifestyle since I was 18 but I did dip my toes into the waters quiet a few times before I took the plunge.
I am very kind and respectful towards others but also blunt if you mess up. I like to joke and mess around mostly but also have my serious moments.*

Im running out of things to say and starting to blab so I will end it here & I'm looking to hear from you! Please message me directly on kik at krad1313

Also as long as this is still up, I'm still looking.

ps. All contact and communication should be done on kik.