PDA

View Full Version : 23/couple/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place

SlutPuppy
09-12-2018, 05:10 PM
23/couple/sub seeks 18-30/any sex/dom in any place

Hello! We are a couple who are seeking a mutual Dominant.

A little about us:

We have been dating and living together for the last 4 years. Currently we are wanting to try something new in our relationship, having a mutual Dom. We both consider ourselves switches, but both lean toward the subby side, and are trying to find a dynamic that works for us.

We would like someone who is interested in playing with both of us at the same time, giving both of us tasks, etc but also doing things one on one sometimes. She prefers a Male dom, he is ok with either Male or female. We live in the Midwestern area of the USA and although it'd be nice to have someone in our time zone, it isn't important.

His likes:
Tease & denial
Feminization/sissification
Chasitity cages
SPH
CBT
Pain
Bondage

Her likes:
Pet play
Sensory deprivation
Teasing
Bimbofication
Humiliation
Orgasm control
Bondage
Leather
DD/lg

She is very shy and a bit nervous about all of this! However we are trying to go into it with an open mind. We are looking for someone who can be a friend as well as a Dom.

If any if this interested you, please send me a message. Thanks!

Plut & Don

Butterfly
09-13-2018, 01:53 PM
Giving this a well deserved bump. Good luck in your search!

Spanko_Marx
09-14-2018, 04:42 PM
kik: spanko_marx

MaximusRyde
09-14-2018, 04:45 PM
Hello I hope I can be of service to you

theswitchyside
09-14-2018, 11:45 PM
I’d have loved to give the dynamics of a submissive couple a shot, unfortunately, her likes and mine don’t completely overlap, so I am going to wish you the best and hope you find what your email looking for!

KittenLicks
09-17-2018, 09:26 AM
Joining the others in wishing you good luck in finding what you're looking for! :)