PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

jays_
09-12-2018, 04:03 PM
28/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hi, thanks for reading my ad!

I’m looking for a Master/Mistress to help me explore and (forcibly) engage in several kinks. There’s a few things specifically I want to do (listed below), but I’m open to doing much more with the right person.

A little about me, I’m a white male, 26 years old (my profile states 28, that is incorrect), I live in Canada (UTC -7 Mountain time, and I’m looking for someone within an hour or two difference), I’m 240~lbs, and 5’11” tall. I do have experience with what I’m looking for and related kinky stuff, which I’d be happy to discuss with you! To give you a quick preview, I’ve engaged in a several month TPE relationship with an online Domme before that included basically all the kinks I list below.

As for things to use/play with I have: dildos, buttplugs, panties, diapers, bras, rope, a few chastity devices, and I’m open to buying other things if you have an idea you’d like to have me try.

List of some of my bigger kinks:
- tasks designed to occupy my free time (writing/typing/monotonous tasks, etc.) (Not so much that I enjoy monotonous tasks, moreso just being deprived personal enjoyment time in order to serve)
- daily tasks and rules (the more the better)
- toilet control (also watersports/wetting/scat tasks (not into consuming anything). In a previous experience, I was simply banned from using the toilet, instead having to use diapers, my pants, anything else, just no toilet at all, which was fun!)
- Sexuality Control: forced bi, etc.
- Sleep deprivation and tasks
- Food control and starvation, forced exercise
- Humiliation
- Hidden public (no matter the task, I find any sort of hidden public exceptionally humiliating)
- Teasing (alongside chastity)

Biggest things I want to do (or eventually start doing):
- Enforced Chastity (not looking for full on blackmail, more so something like putting humiliating photos wherever you’d like on the web with my name attached if I disobey)
- To be forced to start wearing panties regularly
- To be eventually be made to wear/use diapers

My limits are:
- Non-hidden public
- Anything involving friends, family, my work, etc.
- Illegal activities

Outside of what I’ve listed I’m very open to serving you in any way you’d like, and I’m definitely open to trying things not listed as one of my kinks! I’m totally fine with sending pics, videos, or doing webcam stuff, and keeping in contact via KiK, etc.

Anyways, please contact me via DM if you have any questions or if you’re interested! Thank you.

Screamnbeaver
09-12-2018, 04:36 PM
What is your kik address?
Send me a kik @ screamnbeaver