PDA

View Full Version : Guess My Number....

LucyB
09-12-2018, 09:44 AM
I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100(randomly chosen of course). Message me on Kik (LucyBondage44) with what you think that number is. The first one to get it right will get to edge me that many times before I get to cum after a month of denial.
-only one number per Kik account per day(the first one you send will be your guess for the day).
-I will only be responding to the winner.
-this stands until there is a winner.

I hope someone guesses quickly because I'm very horny and want an orgasm.

Happy guessing and good luck!

LucyB
09-12-2018, 10:18 AM
UPDATE: 5 guesses and no one's got it yet!

LucyB
09-12-2018, 12:22 PM
UPDATE: 10 guesses and no one has gotten it yet.

herpderp42
09-12-2018, 12:23 PM
Will you stay in denial until somebody guesses right?

LucyB
09-12-2018, 12:42 PM
Will you stay in denial until somebody guesses right?

Absolutely. And not knowing the guesses of others I could be for a while. Lots close but none right on.

herpderp42
09-12-2018, 12:44 PM
Absolutely. And not knowing the guesses of others I could be for a while. Lots close but none right on.

Haha, everybody should stop guessing now. :p

LucyB
09-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Haha, everybody should stop guessing now. :p

No!!!! 1 month is long enough. If no one gets it in 48 hours maybe I'll make it two numbers so the odds go up. I'm so horny. I want it so badly. Grrrr!!!!

KittenLicks
09-12-2018, 12:49 PM
Yup! Easy solution. Nobody guess, and we just wait until poor Lucy is in denial long enough to tell us. :3

Because getdare is about winning.

LucyB
09-12-2018, 12:51 PM
Yup! Easy solution. Nobody guess, and we just wait until poor Lucy is in denial long enough to tell us. :3

Because getdare is about winning.

If nobody wants a chance to edge me many MANY times then go ahead and deny me. At this point whoever gets it is going to get quite the show!

herpderp42
09-12-2018, 12:55 PM
If nobody wants a chance to edge me many MANY times then go ahead and deny me. At this point whoever gets it is going to get quite the show!

This kinda suggests that it is a high number right?
I feel like you are cheating here by giving tips.

LucyB
09-12-2018, 01:00 PM
This kinda suggests that it is a high number right?
I feel like you are cheating here by giving tips.

Or am I throwing you off? You'll never know....

herpderp42
09-12-2018, 01:02 PM
Or am I throwing you off? You'll never know....

Nope, you are not because you want the denial to end. And if you give a wrong tip all the people would guess high numbers but the right one is low. Which would be pretty bad for you. So you have no reason to lie. :p

KittenLicks
09-12-2018, 01:03 PM
Tips aren't cheating! All is fair in love in war, and this is like... self.. love.

Is it high or low? :3 Is it above 50? You can tell me, I won't tell. c:

LucyB
09-12-2018, 01:12 PM
Wether it's 3 edges or 90 edges you'll definitely get a show. If it's any more than about 20 I'm so horny that I'll probably get to the edge just by tapping my clit. I'd be up for seeing that. Are you saying you wouldn't?

herpderp42
09-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Wether it's 3 edges or 90 edges you'll definitely get a show. If it's any more than about 20 I'm so horny that I'll probably get to the edge just by tapping my clit. I'd be up for seeing that. Are you saying you wouldn't?

Well you have your point but we are trying here to keep the rest from voting to have better chances :P
Btw I never said the sentence above

LucyB
09-12-2018, 01:21 PM
Well you have your point but we are trying here to keep the rest from voting to have better chances :P

I've never met anyone who wouldn't want to see someone edge t- wait! Thought you were going to get me didn't you. Nah. I'm too smart for that.

TIM1
09-12-2018, 01:24 PM
there are not many numbers starting with "t" - is it cheating ?

herpderp42
09-12-2018, 01:27 PM

Exactly what I was accusing her earlier of! She makes it pretty easy on herself here.

LucyB
09-12-2018, 01:29 PM

I could have been saying a number that starts with "t" or I could have just simply been saying "I've never met anyone who wouldn't want to see someone edge that many times". Willing to take your chances? Put your hat into the ring. You'll know if you were right when you receive a response from me.

LucyB
09-12-2018, 01:32 PM
Exactly what I was accusing her earlier of! She makes it pretty easy on herself here.

This thing is chalked full of clues AND dead ends. It's about 50/50 at this point. After someone gets it I'll let you know. Honestly, I kind of hope it's you. You seem fun.

herpderp42
09-12-2018, 01:36 PM
This thing is chalked full of clues AND dead ends. It's about 50/50 at this point. After someone gets it I'll let you know. Honestly, I kind of hope it's you. You seem fun.

Lol thank you. I just wanted to blame you for giving him an unfair advantage, but now I would feel bad for doing it. ;)

LucyB
09-12-2018, 01:41 PM
Lol thank you. I just wanted to blame you for giving him an unfair advantage, but now I would feel bad for doing it. ;)

Believe me. Looking at anything here would be a long shot guess. But truly, please play. If you guess it you can leave me in denial before all of my edges for as long as you'd like.

herpderp42
09-12-2018, 01:43 PM
Believe me. Looking at anything here would be a long shot guess. But truly, please play. If you guess it you can leave me in denial before all of my edges for as long as you'd like.

I already had my guess for today. Canīt wait to try again though :D

LucyB
09-12-2018, 01:44 PM
I did already had my guess for today. Canīt wait to try again though :D

What's your kik username?

LucyB
09-12-2018, 07:06 PM
UPDATE: 20 guesses and still no one has gotten it yet. Don't forget to try again tomorrow!

2bchew
09-12-2018, 07:51 PM
I sent one and you havent read it yet

LucyB
09-13-2018, 06:03 AM
I sent one and you havent read it yet

I have read them all. I'm only going to accept the one that wins. Keep trying each day.

LucyB
09-13-2018, 03:47 PM
UPDATE: Over 30 guesses and no one has gotten it yet. I've had guesses 1 off the number but no one has gotten it right on. Keep trying! Some of you are so close!

2bchew
09-13-2018, 04:02 PM
I have read them all. I'm only going to accept the one that wins. Keep trying each day.

Ok its just that I looked at my message and it says delivered not read....

KittenLicks
09-13-2018, 04:13 PM
Ok its just that I looked at my message and it says delivered not read....

Apparently Kik doesn't inform new people that you've read their messages until they click 'chat'. So they can see your opener but it won't show as read.

2bchew
09-13-2018, 05:48 PM
Apparently Kik doesn't inform new people that you've read their messages until they click 'chat'. So they can see your opener but it won't show as read.

I did not know that.Thank you very much.

KittenLicks
09-13-2018, 05:50 PM
I did not know that.Thank you very much.

Yeah, I just learned it today myself. :)

PurpleS
09-13-2018, 09:23 PM
Since technically theres no rule against this. I guessed 65

KittenLicks
09-14-2018, 01:01 AM
Since technically theres no rule against this. I guessed 65

This is a good point! Everyone, share your guesses! We've all been trying to do this alone, but really we need to work together! LucyB is trying to teach us that the key is teamwork!

The real orgasm was the friends we made along the way. <3

I'll add my guess to the list:

herpderp42
09-14-2018, 01:45 AM
This is a good point! Everyone, share your guesses! We've all been trying to do this alone, but really we need to work together! LucyB is trying to teach us that the key is teamwork!

The real orgasm was the friends we made along the way. <3

Sorry, but I have to correct you. It would certainly be faster sharing the guessed number. But who of us would win anything from that? And furthermore is this a competition because I certainly want her for my own! :p

So thank you for sharing your guesses bit mine will stay a secret. :D

KittenLicks
09-14-2018, 02:02 AM
Sorry, but I have to correct you. It would certainly be faster sharing the guessed number. But who of us would win anything from that? And furthermore is this a competition because I certainly want her for my own! :p

So thank you for sharing your guesses bit mine will stay a secret. :D

I actually am not at all interested in the prize. ^.^ I just wanna win! Like I said, that's what getDare is all about. Winning. ^_~

That being said, have you done the math on your chances? ^_^ If you're alone, it'd take an average of 50 days to get. And there's no guarantee you'll get it before someone else does, all the odds are the same. If we share numbers, all the odds are the same, but one of us might actually get it before October!

So long as you're guessing each day, your odds are as good as they're gonna be, you know? ^^

herpderp42
09-14-2018, 02:10 AM
I actually am not at all interested in the prize. ^.^ I just wanna win! Like I said, that's what getDare is all about. Winning. ^_~

That being said, have you done the math on your chances? ^_^ If you're alone, it'd take an average of 50 days to get. And there's no guarantee you'll get it before someone else does, all the odds are the same. If we share numbers, all the odds are the same, but one of us might actually get it before October!

So long as you're guessing each day, your odds are as good as they're gonna be, you know? ^^

You are right about the maths of course (and yes I knew it before).
But it is about the SPIRIT of competition and she is the only one who really suffers if it takes longer. And isnīt that the real win here? :p

KittenLicks
09-14-2018, 02:34 AM
You are right about the maths of course (and yes I knew it before).
But it is about the SPIRIT of competition and she is the only one who really suffers if it takes longer. And isnīt that the real win here? :p

Faiiiiiir. But I kinda wanna rally this thread.

Besides, why are you complaining? ^.^ If I rally them all, and you don't give your numbers, then you have a small advantage!

herpderp42
09-14-2018, 02:37 AM
Faiiiiiir. But I kinda wanna rally this thread.

Besides, why are you complaining? ^.^ If I rally them all, and you don't give your numbers, then you have a small advantage!

Oh, I was never complaining. I was just too kind and informed you instead of being sneaky and just using my advantage.

LucyB
09-14-2018, 10:01 AM
You guys are hilarious. Technically there are no rules against sharing but everyone's gotta get on the same team. Otherwise everyone's going to get so confused that no one's going to get it. Such a simple number. I'm surprised no one has guessed it yet.
What's the concensus? Are we banding together to get someone to win? Or are we trying to keep LucyB denied?

Jdelt
09-14-2018, 10:28 AM
Are we banding together to get someone to win? Or are we trying to keep LucyB denied?

I say yes! Definitely!

:D

herpderp42
09-14-2018, 10:31 AM
You guys are hilarious. Technically there are no rules against sharing but everyone's gotta get on the same team. Otherwise everyone's going to get so confused that no one's going to get it. Such a simple number. I'm surprised no one has guessed it yet.
What's the concensus? Are we banding together to get someone to win? Or are we trying to keep LucyB denied?

You can create a poll and make the winning decision to a rule. I might try to use the rules in my advantage but wonīt break them, even if I have a different opinion. :)

LucyB
09-14-2018, 10:40 AM
You can create a poll and make the winning decision to a rule. I might try to use the rules in my advantage but wonīt break them, even if I have a different opinion. :)

I don't really care. By getting more attention and more guesses it's more chances that I'll get to cum sooner than later.

LucyB
09-14-2018, 05:42 PM
UPDATE: Over 60 guesses and no one's gotten it yet! Come on guys! I'm dying to touch myself!!!!

PurpleS
09-14-2018, 06:38 PM
I suppose Ill only share with people that share then, even if I dont care about prize

kamita721
09-14-2018, 09:17 PM
UPDATE: Over 60 guesses and no one's gotten it yet! Come on guys! I'm dying to touch myself!!!!

How many unique guesses?

I have to say, watching you wait might be for fun than actually winning.

LucyB
09-15-2018, 08:14 AM
UPDATE: The number was guessed this morning. It was 39. Thanks to all who participated. It was fun to get a message with the excitement of getting to touch myself then being denied by a 38 or 40. I will report back after I have had my session with the winner.