PDA

View Full Version : 26/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in US

engrelec
09-11-2018, 08:07 PM
26/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in US

Hello there!

Welcome to my Advertisement!

Summary: I'm a bisexual male of slim build looking for a master/mistress/dom/domme to start an online relationship with. I have no preference for sex, all are welcome to contact me. Strong preference towards those that match my important likes listed below! Age is not much of an issue.
I can show face, but will not reveal personal identifiers that'd put me at an increased risk.

A little about me
I'm 24 (yes I know it says 26, made this account a few weeks ago quickly), bisexual, and I'd describe myself as slightly nerdy. I'm not like an unkempt, neck-bearded loser but I'm a gamer, sci-fi dork from time to time. I have brown hair, slim build with a little bit of body hair but barely any on my chest.

While I am bisexual I only really have interest in vanilla relationships with women. Though I have had casual sex with a man before and enjoyed it. The thought of being dominated by either a man or a woman is interesting to me, though, and a long-term D/s relationship with a man is certainly open to me.

My main kinks

Chastity - In my opinion, the ultimate form of submission. I do own a cage. I am certainly open to play not involving a chastity cage and this is not a mandatory kink for a relationship.

Orgasm control - Whether it involves having no orgasms for days/weeks at a time or multiple forced orgasms daily, I enjoy this sort of play.

Ruined orgasms - While I am not perfect with having multiple ruined orgasms in one setting (usually can only have like 1-3) I love the idea of it

Hypnosis - Probably not a very popular kink but I really do enjoy aspects of hypnosis. Obviously requires discussion, though, and definitely not a mandatory kink.

What exactly am I looking for?

You should be:

-safe
-sane
-respecting of limits
-able to communicate effectively (full to near-full sentences w/ somewhat adequate grammar, spelling)
-able to be reached on a daily to near-daily basis (though we both have lives, of course)
-looking for a relationship, not a single session
-able to set expectations

You can:

-be any legal age
-have a temperament ranging from charming, calm and caring...to mildly aggressive, arrogant, and demanding once my respect is earned
-be any gender/sexual orientation
-be any race

You shouldn't:

-expect multiple hour long sessions on weekdays (I am a college student, I have class/social life)
-have unrealistic expectations

Other likes
humiliation
hidden public
bathroom control
forced exercise - within reason
anal - not very experienced
clothing control
edging

Dislikes
* I would be willing to agree to some of these but I don't particularly enjoy them

crossdressing - no overt crossdressing though
pain - within reason, needs discussion
piss play

Limits
* I will not do these under any circumstances in any form

scat/ass-to-mouth
fin-dom
blackmail
family
social suicide
permanent
penile insertions