PDA

View Full Version : 29/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/switch in any place (read first)

T8M9T
09-11-2018, 11:23 AM
29/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/switch in any place (read first)

Hi everyone.

Before introductions or anything else of this sort, I'd like to clarify a few you things, just to get if out of the way so you don't read a wall of text for nothing. If you are here for a quickie or a chatting buddy for a day or two, you won't find any here I'm afraid. No that I have anything against it but its not what this post is intended for. Also you should know that this post is for serious replies only. So please keep that in mind.

Now that this is out of the way,

Who am I?

I'm a twenty nine year old, pansexual free spirit and I consider myself a switch but I lean more towards the dominant side. To me age is just a number, the more I go through life the more I realize that it doesn't mean anything of value. I had a tough upbringing but that's mostly behind me. More on anything else about could be discussed privately.

What I am looking for?

Basically a long term friendship/relationship because life is to short to be wasting time too much time on meaningless encounters. There is no ceiling for what this relation can be or how is can grow because I can't tell the future and neither can anyone else for that matter. What I hope to find someday - on an emotional level - in a partner/s is sharing the same values/morals and the willingness to work on improving each others' lives through support, love and any other mean that we can provide to each other. On a physical level the partner/s have to just be over 18 other than this nothing else really matters to me.

Why the D/s lifestyle?

Simply because I have been in vanilla relationships before but that's not how I'd like to be spending my life. It took me a lot of time to figure that out for myself but now I'm one with this fact. As for the D/s roles that is something that we can talk about more privately. I tend to be dominant but I also quite enjoy submission if you are the right fit.

What are my likes/dislikes?

The list of likes can go on forever so it would be easier to share my hard limits and as I said before we can go into more details this matter later on. So my hard limits are underage, blood, scat, anything causing serious permanent scarring, injury or harm psychological or physical as it may be and that's about it.

How would I like to be contacted?

You can pm if you are interested and you think we are looking for the same thing then pm me and we discuss means of communication from there. I'm flexible with that. I only have one request if you are thinking about contacting me, I'd like you to talk your time and put in a little bit of effort to introduce yourself. One liners will get no replies. Lastly if you are hesitant for some reason about contacting me, do contact me anyways, we might not be a match but that doesn't mean we can't talk at all, worst case scenario is that we don't match each other but you can end up with a new friend.

I'd better cut this off before it gets any longer. If you read this far you are a hero :D