PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (comprehensive)

TheDivision3
09-11-2018, 09:24 AM
22/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (comprehensive)

Any submission that is not freely given, is not truly submission.

Who am I?
-And who are you?-

Good Morning! Or evening, wherever you may reside right now. Let's get the boring stats out there right away. I am an adventurous, chill, hardworking and enthusiastic twenty-two-year-old guy currently residing in one of the most liberal (Dutch) cities in the world. I live in a residence for students and currently studying IT. Nothing brings me more joy than fishing, playing football, annoying my dog, learning and being with my friends.

I am always up for a chat, even if you think we would not be compatible in a BDSM type of relationship! Hit me up and I respond :)

What am I looking for? IMPROVEMENT!

-Focus on long-term-

I highly value growth, development, and loyalty. My ideal power exchange relationship would be focused on the aforementioned things. It’s essential that we build on each other and learn new things that will both surprise us.

I want to be trained, humiliated, degraded and pushed close to my limits.

The experience of BDSM is a mental one for me. Getting put into a submissive state of mind by the correct person is a magical experience. To reach this beautiful state where everything disappears except following the strict commands given.

I enjoy tasks like mantras, listening to certain music to heighten a submissive state. A big appeal to me is being mentally trained. In my opinion, it requires a dominant who knows what he/she is doing and can be fully trusted to ensure my safety. Although I talk a lot about the mental part, I love being teased, denied, spanked and humiliated.

Logistics & Schedule

I already know this is going to put some people off, but that’s okay! I do have a strict schedule and unfortunately am very busy. This would, of course, stand as a challenge to synchronize our time together.
I work, study and do charity on the side. I have two “off” days which can be used for more time taking tasks/challenges/sessions. I can do some smaller challenges at work and at school.
I feel that mental training is suited for someone with a stricter schedule.

HARD LIMITS:

No blood
Nothing permanent
Not involving others.
Nothing illegal
No public
Scat
Extreme pain
Blackmail

Means of communication

KIK - TheDivision2
Skype - (In the future)