PDA

View Full Version : 33/male/switch seeks 21+/female/switch in any place (chat)

ascfordy
09-10-2018, 11:29 PM
33/male/switch seeks 21+/female/switch in any place (chat)

Hi, here I am again. I'm Mario, 33 years old from Italy. I am still looking for a playing partner. I would prefer females, but I'm open to almost anyone and any kind of relationship, since I'm switch I can be either dom or sub or both.

I don't want to talk about myself since I would like to focus on chat and discovering each other by talking. Even mail or such, short or long messages, we can arrange it as you want.

I don't have any particular requests, I am just looking for someone to have fun with.

Contact me if you want to give or be given orders, tasks, rules. My likes and limits are in signature, anyway I am open to new things, as long as we both agree on it.
Contact me if you like some psychological play, I won't focus on pictures, videos or such (we can even play without any of it), and of course I wish we can share games and experiences by chat.

I know this is very appealing and nobody actually wrote to me after my ads, but this is what I am sincerely looking for, so I hope that one day someone interested will stumble upon this and message me.