PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks 30+/male/sub in any place (picture servant)

Abo
09-09-2018, 05:13 AM
28/male/master seeks 30+/male/sub in any place (picture servant)

Lover of the male body and mind. I don't want to look at bodies, I want to look at men. I enjoy making them take pictures of themselves solely for my own pleasure and satisfaction.

I'm mostly into middle-aged men. Maturity and masculinity are two of my favorite traits in a sub. Also, I like playing with non-traditional 'subs', so if you're a naturally dominant man, bi-curious/straight man or you've never submitted to anyone before, I warmly welcome you.

In order to serve me you have to make an account on onesubmissiveact.com (it's totally free). My name there is Abo (gay_monk_777). Submit to my public demand (if it's up when you log in) or post as a public sub. I tend to claim all submissions by men over 35 years old. Of course, you will be able to submit to other doms on that site (or dominate others in the same way) which I don't mind at all, as long as you're doing your duty as my personal picture servant. If you strike my interest I will give you subsequent tasks in my comments to your pictures - so always check my comments on your pictures when you receive the notification with my rating.

I am very visual (that's why I'm doing this), so you must try your best to take decent quality photos. Even webcam pics can do it as long as you manage to find a good lighting so as they are not blurry or dark. A camera with a timer is probably the best thing to use (keep in mind that your hands have to be free when you photograph yourself).

Taking pictures of yourself upon my instructions is not meant to be exhausting or time-consuming for any of us. I would rather deal with a delay on your part and eventually being able to see an excellent picture than you doing it the next few minutes but showing me a bad picture. Of course, good pictures took in a timely manner are ideal.

Regarding body types, a normal, average body does it for me. The natural shape of the male body is incredibly beautiful and erotic in itself. Yes, I do like athletic bodies, but it's not a requirement, as long as you are not too skinny or too overweight (a certain amount of 'chubbyness' is OK, though). Major bonus points if you have a hairy body, an uncut penis or a beard - but I may like you even if you don't have any of those, as long as you possess that 'something' which makes men attractive in my eyes. On the other hand, even if you are hairy, uncut and have a nice body I may not claim you further if you happen to not be my type. It's just how it is. One more issue here - I like flaccid penises just as much as erect penises. I'm also aware that men in the age group I'm attracted to are more likely to have erection problems. So if you have any kind of problems in this area, don't stress over it - I can deal with only seeing your soft cock. However, if I ask for an erection and you are able to get one, do it by all means, even if it needs more work or time (don't use cock rings or any other artificial help, though - only stimulation).

Keep in mind that your likes and dislikes do not matter. As a sub, your only duty is to please your master. If something I ask you to do is against your limits, it's your choice whether you don't comply (in which case I may stop playing with you, depending on what the concerned limit is) or make an effort to exceed your limit(s) in order to please me (the preferred option). Here are the things I will never make you do: cross-dressing, feminization, scat, serious or permanent damage, shaving, illegal, body modifications, photographing people other than yourself. Conversely, you can expect to be asked to do anything not on this list.

Do everything you must in order to comply with my requests and please me. Let's see if you have the courage, discipline and dedication needed in order to accomplish that.

Good luck!

jim_stevens
09-10-2018, 08:08 PM
Sir, I have created an account and would love to submit to you. My user name is Jim_Stevens. Thank you for your consideration.

davesmith1248
09-12-2018, 12:35 PM
Sir,
Here is my post.

https://onesubmissiveact.com/subs/8cbbcc55b9bceacce51c

Abo
09-14-2018, 12:22 AM
David Smith, when I tried to access your link yesterday it was already taken. I think you should have made it private (it's possible). Anyway, posting links to onesubmissiveact.com on this thread is not what I encourage anyone to do - this is an ad. Just make an account there and make yourself visible on the site (or submit to my public demand if it's up).

Abo
10-11-2018, 12:51 PM
The next few days I will be more active on onesubmissiveact again, so come there and serve me. [Arsenio / gay_monk]

sub45male
10-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Im sub50spmale there Sir. Id love to be your sub