PDA

View Full Version : 31/female/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

TiedCuffed
09-09-2018, 04:50 AM
31/female/sub seeks any age/male/dom in any place

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a dominant male, as I'm a submissive female and straight. I'm interested in a relationship based around - but not limited to - my biggest likes (pain, bondage and chastity). What I also want is a somewhat sane person and preferably not someone with the worst personality on earth. I would want to find someone strict, who is interested in a longer relationship and not a few days only.

This doesn't have to mean contact every 5 hours, every single day, but regularly being in touch is of course a good thing. I'm European but you don't have to be, unless the time difference is a problem for you.

What I can offer:
I can offer myself, an obedient woman who enjoys both serving and completing tasks, following rules both for the dominant's pleasure, but also for my own. I'm fairly kinky and more often than not willing to try new things. While it doesn't show here I have a more laid back and friendlier/more "inviting" side. But that's for you to explore!

What I can't offer:
I'm not a mindless slave. I'm submissive and I enjoy strict orders, but I will always think twice about safety and my own well being before completing a more serious and potentially risky task. What will be a deal breaker for many is my stance on my personal information. For a number of reasons I'm not able to let you in on too many details, but of course I'm not an entirely closed book either. Just a disclaimer that keeping much of my personal information private is something I'm unlikely to budge on. That said, should we become close enough I'll be more open about this and that.

I hope I'm not coming off in a negative way here, I hope and believe that I'm a nice person once you scratch the surface a little. I hope to be able to show you that. Thank you for reading and please be in touch.

WildSikes
09-09-2018, 05:16 AM
Hmmm you seem pretty interesting and fun. Would like to talk and see if we match up first before making itnofficial. Contact me via kik and we can talk more and see if we are a fit..

naughtyslut7002
09-14-2018, 12:46 PM
I am new to the lifestyle but willing to try and get to know each other. I've been sub before but looking to explore my dom side as well. If this does interests you at all I am available on kik and here. My kik is newsub7002.

krad13
09-14-2018, 10:32 PM
Hello I believe we would get along nicely, feel free to read my post to see if we are suitable for eachother. https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=350578

Mrsuperawesome
09-18-2018, 11:57 PM
Hello, I'm a 19 M dominant who's kinda new but also a longtime lurker. I am very much interested in inflicting pain bondage and chasity on you ;) My current job gives me a lot of free time so I would be able to spend a fair bit of time on this. For starters, I love the idea of setting rules and controlling someone and I'd definitely be down to explore more mutual kinks.

If you're interested you can PM me and we can kik or something. I'd like to know you better and chat a bit before any desicions are made. Also, what exactly do you mean regarding personal information, i.e. are you comfortable with pics and videos?

Look forward to hearing from you.

shibaya
09-19-2018, 03:31 AM
Hi !
Here 33 from Europe Dom with some experience. tif you are interested write me in kik :-) alex.hay84

Siren
09-19-2018, 08:22 AM
Good luck in your search :)