PDA

View Full Version : 22/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

clayviper
09-08-2018, 08:58 PM
22/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

I'm currently looking for a medium to long term Master or Mistress.

About me:

I am an 22 year old Lighting Technician, Currently On a few months break between contracts living in New Zealand. (May have a few days here and there off work) I have a medium build, 175cm (5'6"), blue eyes, dark blonde hair. I enjoy traveling the world, outdoors, gaming and to hanging with friends. I am currently waiting on my next assignment, so have a reasonable amount of free time.

About me as a sub:

I've had limited experiences with past online masters and mistresses, mostly due to having a difficult schedule. I have learnt however that I need some strictness (If thats a world) to keep me on the right path. I am always willing to give something ago at least once. I also tend to enjoy having a certain amount of rules in place that I must follow, weather it be daily, weekly or even monthly.

What I am looking for:

I'm looking to build a relationship with someone, both as a friend and as a master and sub. I'd prefer a mistress, but willing all the same with a master that I clcik with. I'm hoping that we can talk about our regular lives, while also having that kinky side of us be satisfied. I'm looking for someone that will control parts of my lifestyle, such as clothing and other rules, and gradually increasing the control you have on me. I'm looking for someone to push my boundaries, but still respect them, and to help me explore new things. You should share similar interests with me, as that would allow us both to have as much enjoyment out of our relationship. Contact would preferably be most days, but understand that sometimes life prevents this.

My Likes: (These don't have to be exactly the same but at least a reasonable amount)

Bondage
Humilliation
Rules (fun ones, clothing, maybe sleeping/washroom)
Xdressing (heels, Panties, tights/socks, etc)
Hidden public
Underwear control
Anal
Chastity
Teamviewer
Online humilliation
Blackmail (After getting to know someone better)

Dislikes (punishments etc):

Spanking
Toothpaste

Limits:

Blood
Permanent
Illegal
Friends
Family
Work
Piercings

Toys:

6.5" Dildo
7" Dildo
7.5" Dildo
9" dildo
Spider Gag (with nose hook)
Chastity cage
Handcuffs
Ankle Cuffs
Deprivation hood (with ball gag)
Nipple clamps
Douce Plug (with pump or shower hose adaptor)

Clothing:

Tights
Panties (Pink, Black/red, Black)
Knee socks (white, Black/white stripes)
Heels (Blue suade, Black strappy, Black single strap)

I appreciate you taking the time to read this far. If you are interested or would like to know more please feel free to message me here or on kik: clayviper96. I also have skype if that is requested.