PDA

View Full Version : 31/male/master seeks 21-30/female/slave in any place

MasterYounous
09-08-2018, 08:20 AM
31/male/master seeks 21-30/female/slave in any place

I’m looking for an obedient girl(s) to become my slave(s) that will do as she’s told without hesitation or question, I believe a slave shouldn't have limits however as long as you can show progress in surpassing them i will allow it. I also care not if it's pleasurable for you or not I believe you should do anything for the benefit of the Master's pleasure only. Although i don't do scat, blood play, cut, whatever comes to mind I will do no matter how much pain it put on you. I want a long term relationship base on obedience, trust and order. I am very serious in having a Owner/property relationship so please don't respond if you're in it to try it out or want an experience. If you are interest be sure that this is what you want and are serious in being a slave, after additional into the type of relationship i want I'll give in a option to discontinue so either of us will waste each other's time. My rules are are strict i will treat you as a slave and my rules will be a reminder that you are. The things I will make you do will be within the moment however most of them will be what I normally like to do with slaves. Potential slave(s) must be slim or skinny, smart, very obedient and is prepare in becoming a slave. If you’re interested contact me by email at [email protected] or KIK DomYounous or Skype [email protected] with your name, age, a picture of yourself and a bit about yourself. i will ignore your if you don't do what i require or don't give me what i asked when contacting me. And again don't contact me if you're not serious in being in such relationship or don't meet my requirements