PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/sub seeks 18-30/female/master in any place

KookieBaby
09-07-2018, 06:58 PM
19/female/sub seeks 18-30/female/master in any place

Hello! :)
I am an 18 year old girl (ik it says 19. I accidentily input the wrong year and can’t change it) who is looking for a dominant woman to set rules for me, have ‘scenes’ with, administer punishments when necessary, etc, and be a friend outside all of that, preferably on kik. This would be a private ‘relationship’ that I wouldn’t tell anyone in my irl life about. This is about having someone to explore deeper pleasures with without outside judgement. But know I really will see you as a friend and care for you, and I would like that to be mutual! I have had a couple of male doms/masters in the past, and they were both wonderful, but honestly I just am more attracted to women than men. This would be my first time with a female dom, and I’m very excited! I would like you to be relatively strict with me. I do like to be a bit bratty or naughty at times, but I will know my rules, and I don’t want a bunch of warnings. I want there to be consequenses for misbehaving.

I have quite a list of things I enjoy, but probably can’t think of them all right now. I am very interested in trying new things, and if you have anything else you’d like to try, please let me know. Some of these I really enjoy and some are good punishments, but we can discuss that more later. Here they are:
•Anal/Anal Training
•Vaginal and Clitoral Chastity
•Tease and Denial
•Parental Control/Qustodio
•Spanking
•Mouth Soaping
•Diapering (sometimes)
•Having Rules and Consequences/Punishments
•Wearing Buttplugs
•Discreet Public
•and Possibly More!

I don’t own many toys, but I have:
•A Viberator
•A Bullet Vibe
•3 Buttplugs (Small, Medium, & Large)
•A Dildo (average size)
•Warming Lube

I wanna go ahead and let you know that I’ll need a little time before I send pictures. I want to get to know you a bit and have a couple ‘sessions’ to get comfortable. If you’re interested, please pm me on getdare and we can talk a bit and I’ll give yoy my kik if we decide to move foreward. Thanks! :p

MissSarah
09-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Isn't Hwarang originally 'Flowering Youth' and a school for young women. Closed by the king after one girl had her rival murdered, but later revived to become the training ground for the legendary Hwarang - the king's personal guards and fighting force of the Silla Dynasty?
:)
Sarah

HumbleSlave
09-08-2018, 02:33 PM
•Parental Control/Qustodio
•Spanking
•Mouth Soaping
•Having Rules and Consequences/Punishments

That sounds fun! I hope you find someone!