PDA

View Full Version : 28/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any place (super strict)

Easy1
09-07-2018, 04:12 PM
28/male/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any place (super strict)

Hi there slut boy. Welcome to my post. Please note that my age is wrong I'm actually 24.

I'm a young master from Australia and have been helping slave boys train and explore there sexuality for a long time now. Basically what I'm looking for is one long term slave or a super obedient boy who wanted to learn in short term training sessions.

I have a set application process which involves answering a set of questions, some inspections and agreeing to rules. Please believe me that this will be An amazing opportunity for the slave that is picked.

What I'm looking for?
To be able to apply you need to have little body hair, be good body shape, not older than 24 and willing to serve long term. Black mail or sharing anything between us is extremely a no too. No exceptions

Limits.
I do not believe in putting anyone in perminant pain or anything that will destroy there social life. As much as this is about training I do want to care for my slave and help them grow.

-
Please message and add me on Kik only (easy29) for more details. Please read carefully as I won't reply if you're not what I'm after.

Sissyboy96
09-07-2018, 10:34 PM
Would you list your likes and stuff to get to know more?